About Me Ask Ellie☺

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by EllieMoore, Aug 27, 2018.

1. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

EllieMoore Local lover, available 24/7 by appointment!

It seems like just about every girl, rightly so, has an ‘About Me’/’FAQ’s’ thread and it’s certainly been on my mind to create my own for a while – but I wanna do things a liiiittle bit differently.

Personally, I’m a Tumblr-girl, and I’m always seeing cute ‘Ask Me’ lists and never participating – so this is it. Dun da, dun, dun, da duuuun!

(Sorry - hahaha - feelin’ kinda silly today!)

Essentially, I’ll be finding and creating my own -usually themed- ask lists and leave it up to everyone to ask what they want to know! ….and drag out potentially embarrassing answers I wouldn’t otherwise divulge myself…Wooh! Got a lot to look forward to.. (;

To play: respond to this thread with the keyword or picture that corresponds to the question you want to ask!

Hope to chat with you all soon!

AbbyAvery, grizzly and Cohenprime86 like this.
  2. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

Oreo Asks!

Oreos are one of my favorite treats!
    I'm not sure about all the different varieties of Oreo, but I know the Original is vegan!

Classic Oreo: Who is one person you can talk to about anything?

Double Stuff Oreo: What makes you feel accomplished?

Chocolate Oreo: What is your favorite book or movie, and why do you love it so much?

Strawberry Milkshake Oreo: Describe your ideal weekend.

Green Tea Oreo: What are your favorite ways to relax?

Golden Oreo: What is something you feel most people don’t understand about you?

Creamsicle Oreo: Describe your closest friend.

Peanut Butter Oreo: Do you keep a journal?

Lemon Ice Oreo: Describe the itinerary for your ideal vacation.

Birthday Cake Oreo: What’s your dream career?

Pumpkin Spice Oreo: What’s your favorite season and why?

Red Velvet Oreo: If you could make any animal you wanted pocket sized and keep it as a pet, which animal would you pick?

Cinnamon Bun Oreo: What is something you wish would come back into fashion?

Peeps Oreo: What’s your favorite holiday and why?

Caramel Apple Oreo: What is a food you’ve never had, but would like to try?

Fruit Punch Oreo: What songs make you feel the most nostalgic?

Brownie Batter Oreo: If you could take a free class on anything, what class would you want to take?

Candy Cane Oreo: What are some goals that you want to reach in the near or distant future?

Berry Oreo: What outdoor activities do you enjoy?

Limeade Oreo: What are some simple things that make you happy?

3. I'm a fiend for music so I'm interested in your response to the Fruit Punch Oreo??? You are gorgeous, a real stunner!

4. These would be great during your Livestream segment Weds. nite!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Interested in your Limeade Oreo?

:):):):):)

6. Time to get gooey, or is ir crunchy? With some Peanut Butter Oreo action! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  7. I'm in a sweets mood tonight, a chocolate oreo sweets mood!

8. AliRose
    Chat with Me

AliRose Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  9. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

Thank you!! But tough question, certain songs send me right back to different times and places.

Fruit Punch Oreo: What songs make you feel the most nostalgic?

"I miss you" by Blink-182 reminds me of 10th grade, "Secret Crowds" by Angels and Airwaves reminds me of a million things,
    and there are a ton of country songs that remind me of riding around in the car singing as a kid!

10. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

This is actually my favorite question!

Limeade Oreo: What are some simple things that make you happy?

Fluffy orange cats, dark chocolate, finding a great beer, playing with animals, essential oils,
    herbal teas, and beautiful rainy days.

11. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

Peanut Butter Oreo: Do you keep a journal?

Yep! I'm not very consistent with it, I more use it to work things out when I need to, or record a new change or time in my life.
    I have started video journaling a bit and whenever I get together with friends or family I like to record a lot!

I'm more of a typer too, Jessie. Did you know when I'm practiced I can type at speaking pace? My note taking in University is usually me typing my professors lectures verbatim - it also keeps you awake and incredibly engaged...well, sometimes it just barely kept me from falling asleep but I was a rockstar in those classes and I also recorded audio of the lecture soooo, yeah, a no-fail scenario there. :)

12. I'm a decent typer. But nowhere near speaking pace, I make too many errors and end up correcting myself, I love that you use your voice in so many interesting ways, I had no idea! I haven't "typed" out a journal entry in quite awhile, a couple of weeks, but I generally pour my thoughts out around big life events, and things are pretty typical for me now days! :)

CaptainJJ likes this.
  13. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

Chocolate Oreo: What is your favorite book or movie, and why do you love it so much?

My favorite book has also been made into a rather flat and short film, but still enjoyable, just not equatable in awesomeness!

The Princess Bride, S. Morgenstern's Classic Tale of True Love and High Adventure
    The "good parts" version abridged by William Goldman
    https://www.amazon.com/Princess-Bri.../ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

I love it because it has a little bit of each genre and I had a different experience reading it each time over the years.
    At this point it's a major comfort to curl up with and often a go-to for any reason at all.

14. I love this thread although it makes me hungry on a night I have an empty fridge, a bad combo! You know what is better than a plain old simple yummy oreo cookie?

The super awesome juicy tasty double stuffed oreo!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  15. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Hi @EllieMoore - how about your Strawberry Milkshake Oreo? :)

16. From the movie (one of my all-time favorites) there are so many funny quotes - my fave:
    "Inconceivable!" to which Inigo replies:
    "I do not think that means what you think it means..."

EllieMoore and Jessie Summers like this.
  17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I love Tumblr too :) Great thread idea with a different twist!

18. Oreos are good for sure. Would be interested in knowing about your Peeps Oreo Ellie?

19. I would like to know about
    The green tea, and golden Oreo
    Thank you, have a great day

20. I would love to hear about what makes you tick and what is on your mind, my little candy cane oreo!

21. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

DOUBLE STUFFED [smilie=hot over you.gif]

What makes me feel accomplished?

Being able to get everything on my daily To-Do list done or learning something new, especially if I get to then apply that new knowledge.

Built tough and Jessie Summers like this.
  22. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 Well-Known Member

I'm interested in the Golden Oreo Please.......;)

23. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

Hi Adventure Guy!
    What is my ideal weekend? Hmmm, let's start each day with too much coffee and a healthy breakfast while old Frasier re-runs play in the background. During the day? No pressure, nothing major to do just pass the time maybe going to the Riverwalk district in Reno, enjoy the sights, join in with whatever is happening. Seems like there's always something happening! I just ran into a beer tasting the other day, and yes, they were all good. ;) I like to end my days with shows or movies, in theatres or all curled up on the couch with a furry companion and a good friend. I tend to be very easy going, I like to have things planned out in detail, but that's so I can relax and take my time with everything. No rushing, no pressure. :)

Built tough likes this.
  24. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

Hiya Barkface!

Peeps Oreo...admittedly, I don't care for peeps at all (I used to trade my Peeps to my sister for chocolate!) but I am curious to try this flavor... Anyways, what is my favorite holiday and why?

Has to be Christmas, hands down. I get to sing silly songs and carols all month long, buy gifts for everyone I love, eat a lot of delicious chocolate, and decorate the whole house with lights and glittering things that smell like pine trees!

25. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

I think you’re amazing and very talented lady xoxo xoxo

26. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

Green Tea Oreo asks, what are your favorite ways to relax?

Hmmmmm, soaking in a bathtub is my number 1, doing so with a glass of wine in my hand is definitely runner up! But when I can't seclude myself for hours, I relax by having a cup of herbal tea, cleaning or tidying my living space (the cleaning tasks help me to clean away my busy noisy thoughts, I can feel minor accomplishment, and the resulting space is more relaxing and inviting than before.), taking long walks outside, or by doing yoga and practicing meditation.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Built tough, Kmoe2244 and BigDaddy76 like this.
  27. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

What's your favorite Disney movie?

Where is somewhere you've always wanted to travel but haven't yet?

What is your favorite animal?

28. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

Candy Cane Oreo asks, What are some goals you want to reach in the near or distant future?

I have soooo many goals, how about we do a little bit of both? I'd call the near future about 6 months to a year and distant anything beyond that!

Near Future,
    1. Learn to play the Piano
    2. Be able to walk on my hands for 30 seconds
    3. Take a language course

Distant Future,
    1. Finish Psychology B.A. and use it to get into Law School.
    2. Have my own Animal Rescue and work with local schools and 4H.
    3. Become a published author.

29. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

The "golden oreo" sounds interesting to me!:)

30. You are one amazing woman.
    That I hope to meet one day.

31. Do you ever get a craving for gold. Like a golden oreo, or is that just me?

32. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Too funny I recorded lectures...my brother graduated top of class at a private university and swore to it for saving his life in college...turns out it did for me as well..I never was fast enough to type an entire lecture...is this where I make a reference to jelly Oreos for being super jealous of your mad skills!

33. I dunno about you dear, but I woke up with a craving for some chocolate oreos! Because CHOCOLATE!

Marlin Groce Jr and Built tough like this.
  34. Oh, Miss Ellie, am I gathering that you are vegan???

35. You gather correctly Miss @AbbyAvery !!!!!