REVIEW Ashlyn Sparks - An Outdate Memory That Will Last a Lifetime

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ben Wade, Apr 26, 2018.

1. I first took notice of Ashlyn Sparks from reading her narrative along with her twitter and blog report. We started an email correspondence which added to my interest in Ashlyn. Ashlyn was incredibly timely in her responses to my emails and proactive role in planning our time together by asking questions to get an idea of what were my preferences. Any questions I had for Ashlyn were answered quickly and honestly. When my questions went outside the boundaries of what we could talk about outside the ranch she explained the restrictions that we were under, but provided me as much information that she was able to provide under the limitations she was under. Even so, we quickly worked out a general plan for my trip to the Sagebrush Ranch and Ashlyn still corresponded with me on a regular basis to see how I was and my plans were progressing.

Upon meeting Ashlyn, I was stunned by the beauty of her eyes and smile and the friendliness of her welcome. She has what I call a women’s body (curves in all the right places) or as she terms it a vintage courtesan. After a pleasant, relaxed discussion in the parlor we adjourned to her room to discuss details. Ashlyn took every step to take the pressure out of our negotiations, so much so, that we quickly agreed to a multi-day outdate. We had discussed the possibility of a multi-day outdate in our emails and Ashlyn took the initiative to plan our week together before my arrival --- unbelievable attention to details and my wishes which marked all our time together. Ashlyn even included in our plans competition activities such as go-carting, Circus-Circus carnival games and miniature golfing. In all our competitions Ashlyn won and playfully gloated over her wins during our time together. To be honest I had no chance during our competitions as my focus always deviated to her eyes and body --- it is so unfair to have skill, smarts and looks all in one person. In short, I was completely at ease due to Ashlyn’s open and friendly manner after only a few hours together.

Ashlyn always dresses immaculately (usually in dresses) and is always flawlessly prepared although she is still stunning without makeup. Ashlyn looked beautiful whether we were going to a fine dinner or just a UNR ballgame. It was clear that Ashlyn had planned her clothes during our multi-day adventure. She also had individual outfits for each of our nights together.

The only negative in our time was that I had to cut our time short due to being required to attend to a family emergency. Ashlyn was unbelievably kind during my stressful period before I left and tried to help as much as she could. Our time together was so memorable that I never considered requesting recompense due our time being cut short. I left dreaming of her body, and entranced by her eyes and smile. As soon as I left I began planning my return to finish our time together as well as adding more memories.

Amazingly, Ashlyn has not forgotten about me after our time together and continues to communicate with me to check on how I am doing ---- that is really an indication of what a caring, kind person Ashlyn is. To summarize, Ashlyn Sparks is a smart, beautiful, friendly, kind lady that I plan on being in her company as often as possible. In regard to any future contests we decide to undertake I have come to the realization that to get around Ashlyn’s eyes, smile and body (and skill) I will have to cheat to win :).

2. It was such a wonderful week. I can not wait for the next one. I am planning/training already

Ben Wade and ChloeCakes like this.
  3. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Awwww this is such a heartfelt genuine review!! So happy I was able to witness first hand the glow you had going on when the amazing Ashlyn was in your presence!!!! ❤️♥️

Ben Wade likes this.
  4. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Wonderful!It sounds like you both had an amazing time!

5. Thank you Chloe! This review makes me feel so special!

6. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

You deserve to feel special for reciprocating the special feeling to a good man !

Ben Wade likes this.
  7. You are so very special, Ashlyn. I just wished I could have found the proper words to explain what our time together was like. Wait and Hope :)

Chloe, you still owe me a game of pool, although I don't think I will be dressed as "dapper" as I was the next time you see me.

8. Aww! How sweet! Days in paradise with the beautiful Ashlyn :)

9. little eddie
    Chat with Me

little eddie Well-Known Member

Sounds how I always dreamt of a visit with Ashlyn to be. Lucky guy

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I have heard so many great things about Ashlyn :) She definitely cares about her clients and their happiness!

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Ashlyn Sparks the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

13. Can not wait for June to come! Time is going so slow!

AveryLee and Ben Wade like this.
  14. Ashlyn, it is getting faster and faster with all the changes;)[smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Thank you for sharing our time with everyone. You are so kind!

Ben Wade and AveryLee like this.
  16. A vintage courtesan.
    That is really cute and witty of her.

I love miniature golfing.
    I remember one time my friend and I went to Funtastics, and we were the only two people there.
    And it was almost romantic in a way.
    At night with all the waterfalls and all the beautiful lights.
    That sounds like so much fun.

Are you sure you didn't let her win?!
    Haha.

Sounds like she's a good sport and up for anything. Every man wants a woman like that.
    That is impressive that she won every game!! Maybe that's why she planned them! :)
    All jokes aside...

This is an awesome review and I'm glad you two had fun

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thank you for helping us take a trip down memory lane with you:)

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

19. Because I win....that is all...for now...can not wait for the next round!

286.JPG

Ben Wade likes this.
  20. Neither can I Ashlyn for like you I never give up;);)

21. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sounds like a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

little eddie likes this.