Anyone else get off on your partner being with someone else?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steve, Jun 17, 2019.

1. I just got off the phone with my GF/Slave, Kelly, who is on her way to a boy toy's house to get fucked. I am totally ok with this (in fact I wish he would let her take pictures or a video) and even got her engines going by walking her through some masturbation in her car before she got there. Anyone else into this kind of thing?

P.S. - Here is a photo of my naughty little slave and one of us together. :)

Attached Files:

HelenaPrice likes this.
  2. She looks amazing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. I guess I am too jealous to share but the idea of screwing a man in front of his bitchy cold wife is hot.

4. okay, a thought crossed my mind. i want to not steal this thread, and i'd like to share it just the same: so ... multiple bookings going on, all day every day, ... things can get hectic, ya' know? has any of you girls, say, double booked ;) ? ... i would hope that this would fall under the category of a Swingers' Party, and maybe could be set up deliberately from time to time, ... or maybe it'd be like ... idk a hostel situation? strangers chipping into just one big ... ... ... yeah, i lost my mind a long time ago; i admit it, lol.

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]