Another party with bryce

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Apr 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Bryce isn't at the ranch a lot of the year so I wanted to see her again. We talked a few in the parlor she has some beautiful blue eyes. We talked we went to her room and flirted then booked party was great U got everything I wanted. She can deep throat amazing she is light weight so it was fun bouncing her on too of me lol. She is good at pleasuring in multiple ways I got everything I wanted. She is very kind to me and I'm lucky to see her. She's a very fun person

2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @Sakaki for the wonderful time and beautiful review. I'm glad our schedules synced up to be in town at the same time!!!

3. I'm so so much looking forward to meeting Bryce and seeing those deep gorgeous blue eyes (I have blue eyes too, hopefully they pass the test)! She sounds like a total sweetheart!

BryceStevens likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Jessie Summers . I love blue eyes. I can't wait to see your beautiful blues!!!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Jessie Summers . I love blue eyes. I can't wait to see your beautiful blues!!!

7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for reading and posting on my review!!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!! You're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Perseus and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Those are my 1000 Passionate, Sensual, Yummy Kisses!!!

12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. greeneyedude
    Chat with Me

greeneyedude Well-Known Member

Blue eyes?

Sorry can’t help you out with that !

He he

BryceStevens likes this.
  14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]You are welcome beautiful [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You don't need to @greeneyedude. You have stunning green eyes!!! I love green eyes!!

greeneyedude likes this.
  16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    This Wednesday is my last day at Kit Kat. :(:(:( I will however be back on the 2nd or 3rd week of May. People are really liking my newest party creations my "Ravish Party", the "Slopping Wet Blow Job & Balls Party", and the "2 Girl Extravaganza Ultimate Indulgences Party". Why not try one for yourself? I provide discounts for military, birthdays, anniversaries, divorce, and senior citizens. Of course my all time most popular party is my GFE. Don't forget to check out my other Mouth Watering Party Creations at:
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/bryce-stevens-luxury-parties-updated-4-5-18.34165/
    I can't wait to see you for fun!!! If you'd like to book a May appointment with me please email [email protected] or message me through this forum. I can't wait to see you for fun!!!!!

17. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Thats not to long though it will be here before you know it.

BryceStevens likes this.
  18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Sakaki for the beautiful compliment. We all very much look forward to seeing you again!!!!

19. Bryce is a stunning woman, and a sweetheart. I’m glad you got to experience her charms :)

BryceStevens likes this.
  20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you jaw dropping beauty @RoxyGold for saying I'm a stunning sweetheart!!

21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    I'm Excited!!! I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch May 17th through May 30th. I may well stay through the 1st week in June. My apologies that I do not know for certain about June, however I am juggling many plates so my June schedule is not yet certain. If you would like to schedule an early June appointment with me, Please email me your schedule plans to [email protected] After this tour It is unlikely that I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch until the fall. I hope to see you for May Fun!!!!

22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    I've extended my Kit Kat tour dates. They are now May 17 - June 13th. Hooray!! More fun time!! I sure hope to meet you on this trip!!!

23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    Hooray!!! I'm back here at Kit Kat Ranch and will be here through June 13th. This is going to be a fun trip!! Be sure to ask me about my special for new clients. And please check out my other party specials.

I provide ongoing discounts for military, birthdays, senior citizen, divorcees and anniversaries. I can't wait to see you for Fun!!! After this tour It is unlikely that I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch until the fall.

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for reading and commenting on @Sakaki 's review of our wonderful time we spent together!!!

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  28. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

30. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Very nice, @Sakaki ! I'm hoping to see those blue eyes of @BryceStevens 's up close and personal:) She'll be able to see how my eyes change color when I'm horny :D

BryceStevens likes this.
  31. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I can not wait for you to show me this @FumbleNutts while I show you my baby blues!!!! It will be a sexy game of Show and Tell!!!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  32. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

RunningSquirrel and Broadhildt like this.
  33. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.
  34. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @FumbleNutts for reading and liking my post! I can't wait to meet you soon!!!!!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  35. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me