Another Night to remember with Maya Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Sep 19, 2008.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Last night i had another great night with Maya Love. While our nights together previously have been beyond compare, last night she took things to another level. She has a way of making you feel like the most important person in the world. And even more so with each visit. I feel blessed that we've gotten to know each other so well and even more blessed that things have worked out so that we will get another night together tonight. Thanks Maya for the great night and for another great time that i know we will have tonight. See you then! :)

2. You are so wonderful! I love being around you! I look forward to another great night! I don't know how to top last night though....hmmm....any suggestions?

3. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Tonight

We always find a way to make it even better than before. I guess we'll have to see what cums to mind ;)

4. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Raz,

My good buddy, congrats, that's awesome.

5. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Hey Pogus...where does the hug line form? :)

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Raz My friend you are definitly one lucky guy to be seeing the beautiful Maya two days in a row. I am glad you both had a great time yesterday and I am sure you will enjoy tonight as well Have fun you too. And about the hug line I get to hug her tommorrow yaaaaay

7. We are having a blast! * wink * wink [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You know what this is for. Screw the hug!

8. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Maya

Ah yes the gift certainly was something that seemed meant for me as well. It is always good to have a leprachaun in your corner :-D. Many thanks!!! You are truly one of a kind and a great friend!

9. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Maya

........Thanks pal! I hope your upcoming visit is just as rewarding as i'm sure it will be!

10. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Lucky Raz

...... Lucky doesn't even begin to say it. And i look forward to have the luck of the irish when i return in march for the st. Pats day festivities :-D. You have blast today my friend!!!

11. Pogus, not only are you a sweet person. You are very generous as well. For you to help make our night more memorable I greatly appericiate your generousity. I will tell Coco your fruit loop bunny that you said hi. Right now she's not here but once she gets back, I will hug her for you.
    Thanks again for your wonderful gift.