REVIEW Another fantastic trip... some final thoughts.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Well, once again another trip west has come and gone. Please allow me to share some final thoughts on this fantastic 4th of July visit.

To @RubyRae, the one and only. What else can I say at this point, my dear? You know how I feel about all of our amazing adventures, and I look forward to more in the future. Parasailing was awesome, and I was so glad to see you enjoy yourself at the pool party. Remember though, you really need to work on coming out of your shell a bit! LOL! Chuck and I are in agreement on this one. :D

To @CecilyRose. You'll never know how disappointed I am that I couldn't make the helicopter tour happen. I will always move heaven and earth if possible to make a lady's dream out date come true. However, if there's one lady who is stronger than ANY of us, it is Mother Nature herself. Thanks for being understanding, flexible and acting as "tour guide" for me in Virginia City on Sunday evening.

The ladies at Sagebrush:
    @Natasha Star: enjoy your new 4 wheeler toy. I stand by my offer if you want the discount on Accessories.
    @AbbyAvery: I was happy you decided to come over to the pool party. Ruby and I would have been both disappointed had you stayed home.
    @RoxyGold: Still one of the coolest ladies to hang and chat with.
    @baileypaige: Always nice to engage with ladies that enjoy their sports teams with a passion.
    @Lily Poole : Stay focused, Lily! It won't be long until your wheels are all yours.

The ladies at LoveRanch:
    @SandiBenks: You are exactly as described, Sandi. I was thrilled to finally get an opportunity to meet you.
    @AstridLulpeck: Nice to finally meet you too, Astrid.

The ladies at Kit Kat:
    @cumishaamado : Glad to see you are feeling better, Cumisha. I always appreciate the fact that you are usually the first to greet me when I walk in the door, and that you are always willing to introduce me to the ladies I haven't met yet. You are a true ambassador.
    @KathrynWolfe : I was thrilled to get to meet you Kathryn. You are a truly classy and sophisticated lady for sure.
    @JournieLynn : No matter what you say, Journie I'm not sure I'm ever going to believe some of the things you told me when we talked in the parlor. LOL! You know what that means. I do hope our paths cross in the future. Enjoy the amusement park, by the way.

The ladies at BunnyRanch:
    @Air Force Amy : Amy, I always have a smile on my face when you're around. Thank you so much for autographing your book for me. That was very nice of you.
    @Ava Carter : You are an amazing lady, Ava and I like the crowd you hang with. Ha, Ha, Ha. I won't tell anyone your secret, you Chicago girl.
    @Harper cox : OMG, I couldn't forget you, Harper! Thanks for the card... I'll send you an email soon.
    @AlexMore : Thank you for spending some time chatting with me. I like your style, Miss Alex!
    @harleylane : I didn't get to tell you in person on Sunday Harley, but you did a fabulous job with the organizing.

Finally, to @MadamSuzette and the amazing staffs at all of the houses. Once again your professionalism and welcoming nature made the trip a great experience. If I missed anyone, I apologize. I'm an old guy and my memory isn't what it used to be! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL!:confused:

Until the next time.

RoadRunner J (Joe)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  2. So glad you enjoyed yourself! I am glad I came to the pool party as well. I had a blast. I very much look forward to spending time with you in the future @ROADRUNNER J! XoXo, Abby

3. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Wow, Thank you Roadrunner... I thought you were such a sweetheart!
    Thank you for such a warm greeting & fun conversation. I hope to meet you again, Xo
    Kathryn Wolfe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tahoebigbear likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @ROADRUNNER J for mentioning me in your post!!! It's always a pleasure to see you and introducing you to the new girls!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ROADRUNNER J for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  6. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Always great to see you when you drop by, Roadrunner :)

7. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

PS: You're not old! Lol!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tahoebigbear and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews and thanks for mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

I love reading your awesome reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ROADRUNNER J for mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

You're welcome, Cumisha! I always enjoy your hospitality at Kit Kat. :)

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @ROADRUNNER J!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. It’s always great to see you, @ROADRUNNER J you’re welcome to hang out anytime! :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ROADRUNNER J for mentioning me in your post!!! It's always a pleasure seeing you and introducing you to the new girls!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]