Anna Suvari : Sweet Life Force

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SecretSanta, Nov 11, 2007.

1. It’s been 48 hours and 2,500 miles since I said good-bye to Anna Suvari’s beautiful, captivating, smiling face, and I’m still feeling the effects of our time together. Not only in my mood -- (hmm, I don’t recall laughing so easily lately!) -- but also in the “good burn” I feel in various mid-body muscles I’d forgotten existed, telling me I waited way too long to fulfill the promise of my third-ever visit to Nevada’s most storied professionals. And boy, was the third time the charm! My newbie nervousness was (almost) completely gone by the time Anna was fetched to the bar to meet me at the appointed time. You might think it would’ve been difficult to stop chatting with the 4 other luscious bunnies who were just hanging out when I arrived, but when they saw Anna prancing up behind me and said, “there she is!” I spun around and forgot about them instantly (sorry, girls; that was so rude of me). There she was indeed: naturally embodying her hearty, northern European stock, simple and unadorned, looking even lovelier in person and wearing something I’d requested during the brief e-mail exchange we’d shared. (Side note: Anna’s very bright, articulate and curious -- no small turn-on for me.)

We chatted for a while over drinks, relaxing and finishing a couple conversations we’d had over e-mail before getting down to business. Now, I’ve traveled a fair distance in the sexual universe in my time, but my needs are pretty simple these days as a 45-year-old, soft, cuddly teddy bear, and even within those there are no guarantees, if ya know what I mean (I was still a little nervous -- and I’m saving the happy pills for next time -- maybe). But everything turned out perfectly. It came as no surprise, even knowing her the little I do, but Anna showed amazing intuition, openness, attentiveness and skill, and lovingly coaxed me all the way to a new corner of the universe. It was fantastic. I can’t imagine having a better time ... just like I wouldn’t have imagined laughing at the littlest things, like I have ever since!

Although there were many many enticing bunnies hopping around (you guys need to be careful coming out of that laundry room door!), I decided I wanted to see Anna again soon, and told her so. If only the airline knew why I just became a new member of their frequent flyer program!

2. Good, good, good! I'm so glad you had a wonderful, and memorable time. I aim to please. ;)

Can't wait to se you next time!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Anna seems like she thouroughly enjoys her work glad you had a great time.

4. Great report, and welcome to that delicious "corner of the universe" only Anna knows how to get to.

I had a return engagement with Anna this month; follow-up report to come as soon as I can see my computer screen through cloud nine! :D

5. Well put, Kevin. I do THOROUGHLY enjoy my play!

6. A bump for the best!

7. the more i read about this amazing lady the more i am convinced she is the one for me. tip of the hat to you, secret santa.

/bryce

8. Bryce

Anna is amazing.... I have done three parties, the fourth is in the planning stage, she is beautiful, smart, and she tastes good too :twisted: :wink: !

Justin

9. I've very much enjoyed getting to know you, Bryce. Here's to the fun times that await us! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Wow ~ my first visit ~ my first post resurrected, having slept for over a year, and written only a few months into Anna's amazing journey. Now I understand the fellas who thank other fellas for reminding them of their first time at the Ranch. Bryce ... when the time comes that you emerge weak-kneed, rosy-cheeked and endorphin-soaked from Anna's room and artful attention, consider my hat tipped back atcha.

Happy to Spread The Love...
    Leo

11. Dear SecretSanta,

Thanks for moving up Christmas a bit this year. ;)

And to think, I've been very naughty ...

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. You're welcome, Honey Bunches of Oats!

Glad you like them, and don't you worry. As I announced here last November, "'round these parts, Naughty is the new Nice. Also, a limited degree of pouting is now acceptable."

Sit on my lap and tell me what else you want.

13. I am thinking that after I see Anna I am going to need a frequent flyer program myself, lol. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

14. You sure you want me to do that? You might not be able to say no ... ;) :twisted:

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Does Anna have the force within her? Is she using Jedi mind tricks on everyone she encounters, both in person and on the boards? How else can one explain how she has captivated everyone? :wink: :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]