Anna Suvari is Amazing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ohio guy, Jan 22, 2008.

1. First let me begin by saying that I have only had sex with my wife (much to my dissapointment in High School and College). We've been married for almost 18 years and she has always known of my regret from my earlier years. She said she would be okay with me going to the Bunny Ranch for my 40th Birthday. Her present to me would be the "Go ahead" with no strings attached. (She's the love of my life and my best friend)

So, I wanted to have the full Bunny Ranch experience. My heart was pounding as I walked up to the front door and on through it. Some of the ladies were already walking into the lineup area and my eyes immediately noticed the third bunny from my left, a beautiful tall blonde with blue/teal bra and thong on. Our eyes locked for a second and I turned away to see the rest of the Bunnies lining up.

Each introduced themselves and I was hoping to hear names that were familiar from the message board or the Bunny Babes Page. When Anna said her name, I couldn't beleive it. So, I chose her from the line up and the others faded away in my mind, I was enchanted by her as we walked up to the bar and ordered drinks. She had a BloodyMary- spicy.
    We sat and I blabbled on about god knows what all the time looking into her incredible ice blue eyes. We held hands and touched each others legs as we sat there for a bit. I couldn't beleive I was actually there and doing this. My heart was still pounding. She sensed my nervousness and calmly reassured me that my first experience with another woman will be just fine.
    We went on the tour and I saw the various rooms. Because someone was cleaning her room, we ended up in the VIP room (darn it :wink: )
    and the negotiation went quick and smooth. We took care of some business with the cashier/grabbed a bottle of champagne and we were off to the room.
    I have to honestly say that Anna is seductive and sweet. Her kindness and patience with me was wonderful. She was caring and took her time undressing me. I couldn't stop staring at her.
    Her oral skills are everything you can read or imagine. I have no idea what she was doing but I didn't want her to stop, or stop gazing up at me while she was doing it! Sensing the tension in my body, she stopped just before I was over the edge and let me calm down. My mind was racing with all the things we could do and I knew my hour wasn't enough time. Her sexy, flirting ways had won me over!
    We enjoyed a little more "togetherness" and I didn't last long. Anna cleaned us both which was a treat because of how gentle she was. We layed in each others arms a while and then I wanted to make her as happy as she made me. I was glad to do things as she suggested them to help her enjoy the time.
    We tried to revive me but too much drink, too much age and having to go pee got in the way. Too soon the voice came in on a speaker that my time was up. I was so tempted to add on another hour, but I had a booking later in the week and didn't want to break that appointment. As we cleaned up, she let me use that bathroom and you guessed it, instantly hard. I still kick myself for not thinking of it.
    She is a gentle, and spirited lover. She knows how to make a man feel on top of the world.

THANK YOU ANNA FOR A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! [smilie=love together.gif]

Love your dimple! :wink:

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

How cool is your wife? 8)

And how cool is Anna? :wink:

3. Ohio,

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I also enjoyed seeing the pics you posted on the other thread. Especially my lips on your thigh! OMG! I wasn't sure you'd really do it, but wow, that stokes a girl's ego!

4. Nice report, and a valuable lesson passed along as well... Relieve yourself before you... relieve yourself. ;)

5. Anna, You are such a sweetheart! It was wonderful getting to know you a little, and then A LOT MORE. :wink: Thank you for giving me a "kiss" to remember you by. Now, I will never forget You, Evanka and my birthday parties. If you ever need your ego stroked, remember the tattoo on my leg, as my time with you was that great!
    ~As a side note, the artist that did the tattoo complimented your lips as well.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. You should have heard my mom when I told her that my lip print was tattooed on a guy's leg...

Nice to hear the tattoo artist liked them though!

I look forward to seeing you again!

7. Anna, You are an wonderful woman! I hope you had a great Valentine's day and had alot of fun !

8. A tattoo is a way to remember a trip up there I would have never thought of. But it was a great one.

9. Bump!

10. I am a lifetime member of the Anna Suvari Fan Club !
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. My wife and I will be joining soon.

12. I want my wife to go out and party with me and Anna ! You're a lucky guy. Anna is great !

13. Who'd have the most fun: Me, you or your wife? ;) :twisted:

14. I think there would be enough fun to go around for all of us. I'd want to make sure you and my wife cum several times before I do. But I'm pretty sure I'd benefit most from the party.

15. Anna,
    The memory of partying with you is still so strong! You are unforgettable. Maybe that's why you won the COY for two years running. I can say you will always have my vote :D

I hope you have alot of appointments lined up and have room on your schedule for a few more. I'm sure the guys out there (and maybe some women) will see that you'll be back in a less than 2 weeks and contact you.

Now's the time guys! Contact Anna and set up your party.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. Every detail is vivid! (Probably more so than for you.) ;) Aside from appreciating you as a lover, I'm very grateful for the friendship we've developed. Thank you, and I can't wait to build on it! ;)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I've been reading Anna's old reviews for the better part of the past three hours. It only serves to create more desire in me to meet this incredibly enchanting beauty. *huge sigh*