Anna Mills Rocks!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sinful81, Jul 9, 2008.

1. My wife and I had no idea what to expect when we arrived at the Bunny Ranch. We met Anna Mills right away and my wife was immediately interested in her :lol: . Her pictures on the website do not do her justice!!

We actually sat around drinking for about 4 hours talking to different ladies before we decided to have a party with Anna. All we can say is that it was awesome, my wife and I had one hell of a time before, DURING, and after our party. We ate dinner with Anna and Mr. Hof afterward which capped off a perfect evening!

Overall the experience is one we will never forget. We will definitely be back to visit Anna in the future, and would strongly recommend her to anyone! She is so outgoing, personable, and laid back and she made our first time to the Bunny Ranch an awesome experience!!

Thanks Anna...see you soon!!

The couple from Montana

2. I can attest to that! This is exactly how I remember Anna, too.

3. Ditto that !! :D

4. ANNA IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR BUNNYRANCH FAMILY !!! WE WILL BE PARTYING TOGETHER SOON ENOUGH AND I CAN'T WAIT !!!

5. omg I can not forget the way your wife felt sounded tasted...
    mmm
    I hope to see you guys again soon! I really miss both of you and can't wait until I see the two of you again!
    Let me know when you are done with the move!
    Anna Mills