Anna Mills is breathtaking

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dashmann, Jul 9, 2008.

1. There are not enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe Anna. As a frequent visitor to Reno but never to the Bunny Ranch (or any brothel for that matter) I was a little nervous. When she came out to meet me, that evaporated instantly. She made me feel totally comfortable, took me on a tour, then fed me.
    I was so taken at how stunningly beautiful, totally hot she was. Her pictures in the BunnyBabes link don't do her justice.
    Our party was a mind blowing experience to say the least. Without going into too many details she had this ability to know what I wanted without me saying a thing. She catered to my every desire and whim. All I can say is I am already blocking out time for my next visit and party.
    Anna, thanks for an incredible time. I can't wait to come back.

2. yeah yeah......thanks for tellin them how I had amazin jokes!!! Oh and your prolly just jelouse that Anna is layin next to me right now, and hmmmmmmmm not you? Your a sweet heart and a very nice younge man! I cant waitto see your face runnin around here again :) I will be sure you give you a flower tee hee
    ~Bentley JO

3. I definitely agree with you. Anna Mills is really down-to-earth and she definitely knew what I wanted without me having to ask, too. Maybe she's telepathic! My party with Anna was one of my most memorable... I definitely recommend talking and partying with her, too...

4. Gosh you guys are just too sweet! I can't wait to see both of you! As for you Bentley, right now you are in my guest bedroom sleeping and i might just go slip in next to you!
    xoxo
    anna mills

5. I agree. I was very jittery going to see Anna the first time. She makes you feel so at ease! I can't wait to be back to see her!