REVIEW Anita Bianchi Won My Heart

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I finally got to meet and party with Anita Bianchi last week. I realized right away that I made a huge mistake not pursuing this back in December during my ranch visit when Dennis had recommended her to me.

This time around I contacted her before my trip and she responded right away. We seemed to have a lot in common, especially that fact that she is a musician and so am I which helped us connect rather quickly. I had seen her photos and they are all spectacular; she is a model with a very pretty face and slender model's body which I love. But I will tell you that seeing her in person is completely mesmerizing. I just can’t keep my eyes off her when she is around. That's how I know I like someone. I could watch her all day long if I had the chance! She is so sweet, kind and soft spoken and needless to say, flawless in her beauty. I enjoyed every second with her whether or not we were partying.

I partied with her at the beginning of my week long trip and I did return during the week and for a much needed goodbye party! The very first time she walked out to greet me I was blown away. She’s so pretty and looks great in anything she wears! She went out of her way to make me feel special each time. I will spare the details of the sex we had but I will say she is a very sensual lover who loves to please and be pleased.

Anita is a relatively new bunny babe but I believe she will rise to the top rather quickly! She is what I consider a new class act at Bunny Ranch and I strongly recommend her. Don’t make the same mistake I made back in December. I would book her as soon as you can!

Thank you Anita for such an amazing time. I am so glad we finally met! I miss you and look forward next time!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  2. great write up on @AnitaBiachi ! this review is definitely helping me plan my first trip to the ranch.

Docrocker and kmoney like this.
  3. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Yayyyy I'm hopefully going to see her next month! Sounds awesome

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]I know what you mean Doc. Anita captured my heart the first moment I met her!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Docrocker, Broadhildt and kmoney like this.
  5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review, Doc! I'm counting down the days to my date with Anita in early March!

6. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I'm glad I can help steer you in the right direction!

BrianASG and kmoney like this.
  7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

She really is wonderful! You'll surely have a great time with her;)

kmoney likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Doc, I must congratulate you once again on your fine taste my friend!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much! You have very fine taste in women yourself!!

kmoney likes this.
  10. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

You're welcome! And thank you for using some quotes from my review for the twitter fan club!

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    kmoney likes this.