REVIEW Anita and Casey - Docrocker's First Two Girl!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

People know me as a one-on-one type guy because I like to focus my undivided attention on the lady who is with me. I have never been with two ladies in bed. I have known Casey four years and had countless amazing GFE parties with her. Anita I first met early Feb and and was with her again last week and fell in love with her! Turns out the very first night I met Anita she told me she was good friends with Casey. Anita brought up maybe I’d like a two girl with them some time but told it’s not really my cup of tea and I liked them both so much and they like eachother so I wouldn’t want to ruin anything lol …crazy right? Turns out Anita and Casey did a photoshoot together that week and did a two girl party with another client afterward. I thought “wow lucky guy”, especially when I saw these pics! They are perfect together!!

AACC1.JPG ABCC2.JPG

Sooo, last week I was there for a week of Spring skiing and I decided that you only live once and what a treat it would be to have these two lovely ladies before me in the bedroom given that we are so hot one-on-one! We worked it all out and Casey came to BunnyRanch one night. I brought in dinner take out from The Basil Restaurant for the three of us. We hung out a while and they put on their little schoolgirl outfits again at my request:

ABCC1.png ABCC2.png ABCC4.png

The party was over-the top amazing! I won’t discuss details of the sex but I will tell you it takes a different set of skills because there is a lot to focus on! We were all over eachother, all intertwined! It was a total turn on watching them kiss eachother! So much fun doing a two girl GFE with these two gorgeous ladies who I adore! They treat me so well and I truly appreciate it.

Guys Anita and Casey are dreams one-on-one or in a two girl so don’t hesitate to book!

Thank you Anita and Casey for completely rocking my world that night!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  2. Fantastic first two girl party...wonderful review. So glad you had a great time. Hope you give it another try.

kmoney likes this.
  3. I had a very STRONG feeling this was going to happen at some point :) I had so much fun with you two!! We all had amazing chemistry together and it was perfect!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2017
    Docrocker, Lake Show and kmoney like this.
  4. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

Have I ever told you that you're a lucky guy Doc?

Yeah...you're a lucky guy.

This sounds like it was an amazing party, thanks for posting!

5. I'm proud of him!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2017
    Docrocker, Striker44 and kmoney like this.
  6. Wow! Those pics are amazing!!!! What a great party that must have been!!

Docrocker, CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  7. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

What a fantastic party! These are two wonderful ladies and I can only imagine the intensity of adding them together!

Docrocker, CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  8. Would love to make this happen with you, Slugushi!

Slugushi and kmoney like this.
  9. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

...Be still my heart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  10. That was such a hot party!
    [​IMG]

Docrocker, Striker44 and kmoney like this.
  11. It's always sexy and fun when Anita and I do our two girl parties together!!

Striker44 and kmoney like this.
  12. Intensely sexy! ;) Thank you, Amelia! You are always a sweetheart :)

AmeliaHeart and kmoney like this.
  13. Thank you, Amelia. I loved the intensity! ;)

Docrocker, AmeliaHeart and kmoney like this.
  14. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I will never forget what an amazing time I had with Anita and Casey. I keep them in my heart always...
    IMG_3222.PNG

kmoney, Broadhildt and Striker44 like this.
  15. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I still have vivid memories of the two of you working on me after your lil make out session...:)

Striker44 and kmoney like this.