Angelina Monroe:Temporally Excluded In my Sex Menu : Couple party

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by angelinamonroe, Jul 28, 2019.

1. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

A766B26B-74B8-48DD-8AC6-83B5DE824755.jpeg 8BC0C4A2-84FD-4F53-B3A8-A969CBA58EFA.jpeg 98395517-2842-4C32-A05C-2A74AE02E865.jpeg

Husband/Wife and Boyfriend/Girlfriend Parties

Hello all my followers. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I am with heavy heart to inform all of you that I am not longer participating in husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend parties. Even though these are one of my favorite sex parties, they seem to always end in an angry wife or girlfriend when they see how much attention their male partner focuses on me. It almost always ends in jealousy and argument by the woman, no matter what agreement the woman claims to have before we start. Maybe one day I will reconsider, but as of now, I am taking this away as an option. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Booking : [email protected]

Returning dates :August 15 Th -September 1 St - [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Sharky and JuniperJones like this.
  2. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

That’s too bad, but it does illustrate a rather interesting dynamic. For the guy, having a new girl in bed is like having a new car - features to explore, see how she performs, but also handle with care and attention. But for the wife, I assume she wanted to explore being with a girl too, and let the husband check off one more item off the bucket list, but in the end wants to know her desirability is not threatened.

But once the guy experiences the BunnyRanch (three way or otherwise), there’s no turning back.... we’ll keep coming back for more.

angelinamonroe and origlegman like this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Delicious menu beautiful! Love the pics too. :)