REVIEW Angelic Aja

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John Smith223, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Where do I even start, Aja I am truly happy when I am with you. You never fail to strike a smile to my face when I see your gorgeous eyes (even more so when your lips curve into a smirk) you showed me the most amazing time Ive had in so many years and I greatly look forward to seeing you again, I simply cannot get over your beauty, your flawless, pale skin radiates second only to your bright, bright mind. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations we've had and often find myself thinking back fondly of the words we shared. You even fulfilled one of my most cherished fantasies, filling a hole long set in my heart. I find myself trapped in the memories you made for me as every tender touch made my heart skip beats. Aja if you read this I wanted to know you are truly angelic.

jaxdrummer76, Scarface and AjaMercury like this.
  2. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

What a kind a thoughtful review, this made my week John.
    Looking forward to creating more memories with you,
    Aja

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @AjaMercury fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]