REVIEW Angel Love: Passionate Sweetheart

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Treblemaker Joe, Jul 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone! I had a wonderful experience with Angel Love tonight. She is super adorable, and such a sweetheart. Angel might seem shy at first, but she is very passionate; you can really tell that she loves what she does! Sadly, I must fly home in the morning, but I am REALLY looking forward to another party with Angel in the future.

Natalia Angeleyes and AngelLove like this.
  2. AngelLove
    Chat with Me

AngelLove Radiantly sweet and elite college Barbie

Joe- you are truly a gentleman, and I hope you have a gentle flight back home! Thank you

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelLove likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AngelLove likes this.
  6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and aims to please!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Natalia Angeleyes Sensual Italiana specializing in GFE

Glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for sharing your great time!!!