REVIEW Andrea Banks: Exactly what was needed

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jayj91, Jul 13, 2019.

1. With a week vacation that was going to end in Tahoe a detour to the ranch was needed. I reached out to @AndreaBanks who was currently not at the at the ranch. Not knowing if she would be around when I was there or even if she would answer, she got back to me quickly and said that her first day back would be the day I got into the area. Talk about being lucky!

Andrea is everything you see and more. Don't let the blurred out face in her photos or if you've caught her wearing a mask on Livestream deter you. When I arrived she was waiting for me in the parlor and I just had to quick catch my breathe before I said hi (her head was down as she was looking at her phone). She is stunning and I couldn't take my eyes off of her all night.

Not being with someone in awhile Andrea was the perfect girl to see. As beautiful as she is she doesn't give off an impression of unattainability. She is sweet and funny and down to Earth. We had plenty of laughs before and during our party that just made things feel real and natural. Inside and out, she is certainly the type of woman I would go for in my everyday life.

I won't go into too many details but I will say that Andrea really went above and beyond despite it being her first day back and it was the end of her shift. She knew I was probably a bit on the sore side after days on the road so the back and neck massage she gave along with the conversation did just the trick. It really loosened up the muscles and relaxed me for the fun that we were going to have. And there was plenty of it. We were both quite tired by the time we had to call it a night.

Being that Andrea is truly my type, perhaps seeing her was a kick of confidence that was needed to pursue what I need my life.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AndreaBanks today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]