REVIEW An impromptu visit with Jade

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Aaronob31, Apr 15, 2017.

1. To see anyone excel at their craft is a spectacle to see. If you care for sports, you might find yourself in awe as you watching clips of Jordan running the court. If you find that you are more into music, you might find yourself getting lost in the melodies of Queen. No matter what you enjoy, there is something extraordinary about those who are above and beyond the rest in their respective fields. This of course is not to take away from any of the other ladies, as many of them are sensational as well; rather it only exemplifies my point when I say that very few hold a candle to Jade Capri. From the first time I made a visit to the ranches I had heard the name Jade Capri, whether it had been on a flier or a website, Jade seemed to find herself on anything concerning the establishments in Carson. Now if you’re like me, you’ll find yourself a bit skeptical about anything that draws hype of such a majority. Not necessarily to question its legitimacy, but more curious to develop your own opinion before you are willing to accept anything. Lads, let me be perfectly clear here, if there was ANYONE that you’re going to want to take a look into it’s gonna be Jade. From the moment everything is agreed upon to the moment you’re tying your shoes to go home, Jade offers an experience that can seldom be matched. I took the recommendation of one of my favorite ladies of house to go and see her, and my oh my I don’t think there is a way she could have oversold Jade. If you’re on the fence because you aren’t sure who to see, spend 5 minutes with this woman and see if it all doesn’t become clear.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Andy, WL1, Jessie Summers and 5 others like this.
  2. Excellent review of the gorgeous Jade! Welcome to the fan club, I'm proud to be a member myself :)

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Oh.. a man that like Queen :)
    I am very rumble for what you wrote. I always think that a great time with someone might bring great memories and to read that is absolutely heart warming to me.

I try to make myself available and easy to find. We have a lot gorgeous ladies and it's not easy to be noticed if you are not everywhere :)
    I am totally like you when it comes to anything that is been told me or I read everywhere. I am pleased to learn sometimes I live in awe and other times its was just an experience. Giving that you are so young, I was very impressed with you and your life experience.
    I am so happy that me and your favorite have this relationship where we want what is good for the other and she wasn't wrong in sharing you with me. I loved our time together and my proposal is still valid. hehe
    All in the name of being an incentive to someone :)
    Thank you so much for the great writing.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Banginit and FriskyJimmy29 like this.
  4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Right? He is great and the way he put it in words is like a poem to me.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!! You are so sweet and charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post FriskyJimmy29!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. This is a very nice review of the lovely Jade! ;)

8. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

What a great review I'm glad that you had a great time with Jade. She's an amazing woman all around. Upon reading your review i went and searched for a review I wrote about her to reflect. Here's hoping you'll make future visits to the ranch.

Aaronob31 likes this.
  9. I am very glad to know you enjoyed the review! I also enjoy seeing that my praise was noted by our other board members! Truth be told, writing a review is easy when the subject is someone with so many traits to rave over!

JadeCapri likes this.
  10. I definitely consider myself a seasoned ranch goer ever since I started a couple years ago. Even then I feel like all the reviews in the world would still leave so much unsaid about this wonderful lady!

JadeCapri likes this.
  11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is a very wise soul in a young body.

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!!! She is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]