***AN EVENING WITH RUBY RAE-BETTER THAN "BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S" ***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by origlegman, Jan 21, 2017.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Missing you, love!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I miss you too love and I think it’s time we get started on that sequel. ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thank you for the complement Cumisha. I always have a wonderful time when Ruby and I are together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @origlegman!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]