An enchanted evening with Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Oct 24, 2012.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Over the last year and a half I have had several parties with Jade. So, in September, I finally decided to break my last rule (Jade knows how many rules I have broken with her!) and invite Jade on an overnight outdate. The day finally came and we left the LRN while the sun was still up and had a beautiful drive up to Lake Tahoe as the sun gradually set. Unfortunately, we ended up in an hour-long traffic jam that delayed us from a romantic sunset dinner....although, as long as I am spending time with Miss Capri, it doesn’t really matter. But, when we arrived at our destination, we checked into our room and headed down to dinner. The sun had already set, but we had a lovely dinner on the deck overlooking the now dark Lake. Although both of us always seem to order something different, we both decided to try the special which was venison, something neither of us had ever tried before and it was amazing, as was the company! After dinner, we retreated to our room, opened a bottle of champagne and lit a fire in the fireplace. Then it was off to romance land. After some extraordinary fun, we both fell asleep, only to awaken the next morning and enjoy some more extraordinary fun. Eventually, we showered and got ready and headed down to the lobby for breakfast. Again, our hopes of sitting on the deck and viewing beautiful Lake Tahoe were thwarted by a group of persistent bees! So we had to move inside to the dining room and finish breakfast. After a lovely breakfast, we checked out and enjoyed a beautiful drive along the shores of Lake Tahoe and back to the LRN. It was definitely worth breaking a rule over and both Jade (I hope :mrgreen: ) and I had a wonderful time. I would definitely do it again in a romantic heartbeat! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

brandiminx likes this.
  2. Sounds Fun!!!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

WOW... Waking up next to Jade would be an AMAZING experience!!! Great review!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. redwood
    Chat with Me

It was as you would expect! Jade is a special lady and always takes such special care of me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was not only fun but special. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You would at you own risk Al :lol:
    Although I think I am nice to sleep with. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I try Redwood [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Redwood, so glad you continue to have so much fun with Jade! She has such a sexy and classy vibe all around her, and I can see why you like to spend time with her so much!

By the way, it was nice to finally meet you in person after your party with Jade. You were one happy man that night!

MusicMan

10. redwood
    Chat with Me

That's a very nice thing to say...and I agree...it was very special! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

11. redwood
    Chat with Me

i know you do and you usually succeed...it means so much to me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. Hey Redwood..great report on a fabulous lady!.. I just love Jade :!: :!: :!: It was great to finally meet you and I was so glad Jade was there to introduce us.

DD

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the nicest post MM. I loved the compliments... you know how I feel about you. Such a nice friend.
    I was also really nice that you two got to meet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

So do you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is right?
    BTW Jade loves you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I am happy that after so long you two also got to meet :wink:

16. redwood
    Chat with Me

Back when I was dating, I didn't think in terms of who I wanted to go to bed with. I always thought of things in terms of whether I would want to wake up next to this person. Well, I can tell you there is no one I would rather wake up next to than The Jade Capri! That said, I can't wait until next Wednesday morning! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is a very romantic way to think Redwood. I am looking forward to the surprises you have prepared and if anyone of them fell through don't worry about it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. redwood
    Chat with Me

You always make me make me feel romantic! Hopefully tomorrow night and Wednesdy morning will be just as romantic! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [silie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

19. redwood
    Chat with Me

Last night I had my second overnight outdate with Jade and I have to say that is was just as special as the first one! We had an amazing time last night, with a very romantic dinner and this morning with a very nice breakfast in a beautiful setting. I hope every guy that wants to party with Jade will consider doing so as she is such a special lady and every minute I have spent with her sooooo worth it. Jade is a very special lady and i always feel that every minute I can spend which her is quite a special minute in my life. Jade is the best and if you get to spend time with her you will know why. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

20. I've partied with Jade a handful of times now and couldn't agree more. I wish I had the resources you had to spend on her!

21. Great review, Redwood. Jade is a wonderful woman, both beautiful inside and out. So glad you enjoyed yourself!

22. redwood
    Chat with Me

Well, all I can say is that Jade is very sweet and sexy!

23. redwood
    Chat with Me

I feel a third night of extraordinary bliss coming on next week! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think we will have to hunt for our own elk if we ever want to eat it again :mrgreen:

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That time of the year is getting here again and I couldn't be happier [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

How about sooner? hehehe. I know, this is a old post, but It an very well work for now.

27. redwood
    Chat with Me

Wow Jade, I am not much of a hunter, but maybe you have come up with a great idea for an outdate! I can just see the two of us up in the Sierras, in our camouflage outfits trying to figure out how to shoot an elk. That would be even funnier than this post! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol... we would just be in big trouble... eaten by our pray, lost in the woods or starved to death :lol:
    We better settle for filet mignon when there is no Elk :p

29. redwood
    Chat with Me

I think you are probably right about that...but this thread still makes me laugh! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. redwood
    Chat with Me

I will always settle for filet mignon with you, because I would never want to be eaten by our prey or starve to death, although getting lost in the woods with you might be a great time! As long as we were eventually rescued! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

31. Well it's always hard to resist breaking a rule for Jade! I could only imagine how beautiful that scenery was on the lake, one of many perks for outdates - enjoying moments like that. It sounds like it was an incredible couple of days for you two! Glad you both had fun. :)

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think so. I like something that is serious but at the same time is funny. :mrgreen:

33. redwood
    Chat with Me

You are always funny, but serious and that is two of the things I love about you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

JadeCapri likes this.
  34. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fabulous time! :D

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol.. You wouldn't like to be lost in the woods :)