REVIEW An Amazing Role-play Experience with Bishop Nobel and Jennifer Lynn

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Nh49, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Just this past week I had a chance to enjoy a wonderful role-play encounter with Bishop Nobel and Jennifer Lynn at the Kit Kat. I felt really comfortable making my trip to the ranch because of the great communication that Bishop and I had shared. We had started on the boards, and eventually ended up with almost 20 back and forth emails outlining what was going to happen. Bishop is an absolute blast to talk to and she addressed all of my concerns and really helped create a wonderful lead up to this exciting affair.

I arrived at the Kit Kat at our scheduled time and buzzed into the front gate. The Kit Kat is a cozy little space that felt warm and inviting. I sat down and was greeted a short time later by the gorgeous Jennifer Lynn. She sat down and we started talking just like we were old friends (I had only had conversations with Bishop at this point so it was amazing how well we connected right away). She made me feel instantly comfortable and drew some actual conversation out of this introverted soul. Bishop eventually came up from setting up the finishing touches on the room and we headed down to negotiate. Negotiations were fast and easy and we were on our way.

We had gone for a babysitter seduction scenario where Jennifer played the role of the hot babysitter who was getting naughty looks from the tempted husband (me). Bishop would play the role of my wife who comes home early from work to find her husband and the babysitter in a very compromising situation. She would then go on to “punish” her husband for falling for the babysitter. The “punishments” were all discussed thoroughly beforehand so every body involved was comfortable with the situation.

I had an absolute blast bringing this fantasy to life and Bishop and Jennifer both went all out in their performances to really sell the experience. These women were fantastic at creating the perfect atmosphere. From little things like hanging homework for my fake kid on the refrigerator, to both being dressed as their particular roles, to introducing twists into the role-play itself, these ladies really went all out. It was the little touches and effort that they both put into it that made it so special.

Both Bishop and Jennifer have wonderful personalities and were just plain fun to talk to. We even got to eat some food and swap ghost stories after we finished with our fun(ever appropriate since it was just days before Halloween). If you ever have a chance to come out to the Kit Kat I would highly recommend booking with these two wonderful women!

Thank You @BishopNobel and @JenniferLynn for an amazing experience!

2. BishopNobel
    Chat with Me

BishopNobel Ever-jovial, fun loving companion!

First and foremost having a wonderful client really makes it easy for us ladies to give it our best and have a good time as well, so I want to sincerely thank you for always being so polite, so respectful, and all around an excellent person!
    Second, thank you so much for taking the time to write up a review of your experiences, it is always great to be reminded that we can have a positive impact on people and cultivate an environment where people feel safe to explore their fantasy!

We are all patiently, eagerly awaiting your future return, my friend!

Love,
    Bishop (your wife, remember to take the trash out, thanks)

3. Well thank you Bishop for those kind words, it really does mean a lot to me. I just try to treat people the way I'd like to be treated. Everybody that I came into contact with at the ranches were so respectful, caring and nice to me. From the cashiers to the bartenders to the ladies themselves, they all made for a warm and inviting atmosphere. Being able to go somewhere where I didnt feel judged for just being me was really great.
    Thanks again Bishop! I am eagerly awaiting my next visit!

4. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

I am so thankful to have been part of this unique and exciting experience with you! Every moment was unforgettable and i want to thank you for being so genuine, kind, and easy to communicate with. This was my first role-play encounter so I was feeling a bit nervous, but to have both of you as my partners put me at ease quickly. I also really appreciate you taking the time to write this review! It is so gratifying to know that all your expectations were exceeded and the feelings were mutual. Hope to see you at the Kit Kat again!

XOXO
    Your hot babysitter ;)

jaxdrummer76, Nh49 and BishopNobel like this.
  5. Awesome Review Bravo Bravo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like a hot party! Thank you for the details.

JenniferLynn and BishopNobel like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Plan on scheduling an appointment wit @BishopNobel and @JenniferLynn today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Nh49 likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Nh49 for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Celebrate the holidays with a 2 Girl Party today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]