An Amazing Evening With Bianca Bardot :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rockerdocnevada, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Just sitting at McCarran Airport waiting for my flight and reflecting on the amazing evening I had with Bianca at the Alien Cathouse last night...First off, let me say that I have been going to Nevada brothels in the north and south for 25 years and I have never been to a more comfortable, welcoming, and friendly house than the Alien Cathouse! It's a ways out from Vegas in the Armagosa Valley but well worth the drive (or limo ride if you ask them). As to Bianca; she is a consummate courtesan. She is friendly, personable, and very easy to talk to with an easy going manner and a quick smile. She is an amazing combination of sexy and fun that is irresistable! (For the record? She's a wonderful cook as well!) On both occasions that Ive spent time with her our negotiations were quick and easy and at no time in the evening did I feel rushed; quite the opposite. It was clearly important to Bianca that I have a good experience overall and enjoy my whole evening, both in bed and out. Bianca in bed? I'll let her speak for herself. Read her post about why she became a legal courtesan in the first place. She's not bragging. Every word she says about herself in there is absolutely true. Bianca is an amazing provider and each time I've been in her company is the best time I've ever spent in a brothel. Thanks Bianca! See you again soon ;)

BiancaBardot likes this.
  2. BiancaBardot
    Chat with Me

BiancaBardot Youngest Lover at Love Ranch Vegas!

What an amazing time it was! Thank you for the sweet review and for coming out to see me :) I'm looking forward to our next encounter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock Refugee likes this.