REVIEW An amazing big booty threesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LJE21, Oct 28, 2017.

1. LJE21
    Chat with Me

LJE21 Active Member

Hello y'all I want to tell about my first two girl party with the gorgeous Hollywood and the stunning Randy Ryder at the wonderful Moonlite Bunny Ranch! I woke up at 1 am eastern standard time to gather my things and head to the airport to catch my flight to Reno but my 5 am plane had a mechanical issues at take off so we all had to get off the plane and everyone was rebooked so I was going to miss my 6:30 pm appointment with Randy and Hollywood. I messaged both of them to let them know that I wasn't going to make it to our appointment they both were very understanding of my situation as I am sure it had happened before with other clients.

But finally I arrive at Reno at 7:30 pm pacific time get my car rental, drive to my hotel, check in and drive to Mound house. I pull up to the Bunny Ranch and I am blown away of the fact that I am finally here all that traveling and delays all those months of waiting I am finally here! I was nervous and very timid but I proceeded to do this. I go in and I walk by and see Know me and Tiara Tae going to the front porch so I became a little star struck, and then I wait for Randy and Hollywood. After waiting a couple minutes Hollywood comes and introduces herself and we talked about our first party together at Sagebrush a couple years ago and then Randy comes to introduce herself and she looks beautiful as wells as Hollywood. We go to Hollywood's room and we begin negotiations which I was very nervous about but we settled at a price we all felt comfortable with.

Then the fun finally begins! Hollywood and Randy are each at my side and I'm going back and forth kissing them, they undress themselves and lo and behold they were both going commando and they undress me. They take off my shirt unbuckle my belt pull down my pants we continue the fun on the bed with kissing. Hollywood then said that my boxers were in the way I agreed as well they were in the way so I take them off and I get an awesome double blowjob from Randy and Hollywood two mouths are better than one when it comes to a blowjob! We begin the sex after that we did the standard fun positions: cowgirl, doggie, missionary, reverse cowgirl I switch back and forth between Randy and Hollywood because I want to be fair and share the wealth. It was awesome having sex with Hollywood doggie style and making out with Randy at the same time, it was absolutely amazing Going back and forth between them with different positions. I climaxed with watching Hollywood's amazing booty going up and down and jiggle on my cock in reverse cowgirl was awesome! When I finished they both gave an awesome massage and we talked for a bit. It was great they gave amazing massages and blowjobs!

In conclusion it was great I finally got to live out my fantasy of being with two women at the same time, I can safely say that I had a threesome. The sex was great and the massage was great as well. If you love girls with nice asses and want to be with two women give Randy and Hollywood an email to live your wildest fantasies, it was an amazing big booty threesome.

2. What a fantastic time. The delays must have felt horrible, but in the end you had an amazing time, what a great party you three had!

3. LJE21
    Chat with Me

LJE21 Active Member

It was frustrating but in the end it was all worth it!

4. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

Great Review Hollywood always aims to please she a rockstar never haven’t had the chance to meet Randy yet but by your Description she seems amazing glad to here you had an amazing time after a rocky start to your trip.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Well, @LJE21 if every major delay ended as yours, I am pretty sure many people would want to be delayed :)
    Awesome review and I am so happy you have a fantastic threesome.

LJE21 likes this.