REVIEW An afternoon with Air Force Amy and Ember

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Prometheus, Jun 29, 2021.

1. In my first trip to Nevada, I took the opportunity to spend time with Air Force Amy. Little did I know that my time with her would be life-changing and in every way more amazing than my wildest dreams! Amy was so warm, kind and welcoming, I felt at ease the instant I met her. She listened to my story, considered my requests and delivered far more than I ever imagined. Maybe most importantly, it was just so much fun to be with her. She's an amazing woman.

For a couple of the hours I spent with Amy were also in the company of Ember. Ember, as well, is a woman that in just a few minutes of talking to her you feel like you've know her for years. She is every bit as amazing as Amy but almost very opposite anatomically, yet they complemented one another so well that in my time with the both of them I felt like I experienced the best of all that this world has to offer!

My experience with them made me a better lover; that’s priceless. This first trip to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch will always be so near and dear to my heart. I can only give Air Force Amy and Ember my highest recommendations and eternal admiration. All my love!

2. Prometheus! How very sweet of you to take the time to write such kind words albeit I would expect no less of you. You are a dear and wonderful man and I hope you get more "you" time and "we" time with a beautiful significant other that I am more than confident will appear for you in your life.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of such monumental experience for you. And I have so many more instances and reasons to thank you that I will be forever in your debt @Prometheus

You have a very huge and special place in my heart forevermore. I'm so blessed and so grateful to have you in my life honey. Thank you so very much again and again!

3. I had the best time ever! Thank you so very much!

4. This is one of my favorite experiences of the heart thus far! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. And Ember enjoyed you so very, very much as well.❤️