REVIEW Amy, from a woman's perspective.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by I I Jackson, Nov 12, 2017.

1. I don’t want this to read like lesbian erotica so I will hold off on writing it that way. I just wanted to share some observations about my recent party with Air Force Amy. I am generally a very open person and one of my favorite things in the world is collecting experiences. Some people collect stamps, others collect conquests, I collect memories. Things I can look back on at any moment and connect immediately with that strong emotion. This is why I chose Amy for my first time paying for sex. If anyone was able to give me an unrivaled experience, it was her.

I made arrangements with Amy and at work, I put down my deposit, and I flew into Reno. On the drive down to the Ranch I was as nervous as a freshman girl who had been asked to senior prom. When I walked through the gate my hands even shook a little. I walked as if in a dream, not quite sensing anything and at the same time being hyper-aware of my surroundings. The plush cushions in the lobby, the golden reflection of the pole, the low neon hum of the lights at the bar, all of these things occupied my mind until Amy walked in. Then the world went silent. And I thought to myself, none of her pictures do her justice. She walked straight towards me with such grace and amiability that I was put off. Her smile was full of easy familiarity as if we were the best of friends and had always been, even though we both knew this was our first time meeting. Then she held out her hand and said Hi Ilain, I’m Amy. And the world came rushing back. The moment she said my name the spell was broken and I could move again, I shook her hand and smiled back. I’m sure we talked about something, though for the life of me I can’t remember what, I was just content listening to the sound of her voice, but when she asked if I was ready to head back to the room I said yes and followed eagerly.

Like I said, I won’t post some Fifty Shades of Grey rip off, I feel like it would barely scratch the surface of what happened between us that night. Though I will say that Amy’s experience with women shows. I have been with my fair share of women (and some men, before I accepted my sexual orientation) and one knows when the other is uncomfortable or inexperienced. Amy was none of these things, we flowed back and forth on that bed as if we really had known each other for ever. Trading kisses, licks, bites, caresses, scratches, grips and anything else the moment called for. When we were both sated and overwhelmed by the number and the force of our shared orgasms it felt like there wasn’t a square inch of my skin that Amy hadn’t laid claim to. And as we drifted off to sleep I thought of how this memory, this experience, was one of my favorites so far. Even now, as I write this, I am grinning stupidly at the sheer joy of experiencing it again, because one thing that Amy explained was that all that happened that night was just the beginning, and we had much much more to explore.

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done Ilain and from the sound of your review, I don't think the 'Amy" spell was broken when she said your name, I believe that Amy just put you in a higher spell so you could enjoy your "experiences" to the fullest. Amy is, indeed, very special.

3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I totally agree. It's no big secret why Amy has been so successful for so long. She is truly a legend, and I am glad that I had an opportunity to spend time with her during my first visit 2 years ago. :)

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-11-13_20-11-48.jpeg

5. Wow Ilain, just reading your review it all comes back to me...what a sexy night we had...
    Thank you so so so much!
    [​IMG]

6. Thank you tahoebigbear, I consider you very special to me as well

tahoebigbear likes this.
  7. I am glad of that too ;) [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. With the holidays coming up, isn't it time you gave yourself the gift of Air Force Amy?
    [​IMG]

9. Gentlemen, your #1 option for the holidays is waiting...
    [​IMG]

10. It's time to celebrate! With a big dose of me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

11. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful experiences you have shared! xoxo.

12. Xoxo! Happy New Year! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Valentines Day is less than a month away,
    plenty of time to plan a party with me!

[​IMG]

14. Book me now for an experience tailored to suit you 100%!
    [​IMG]

15. So, who will be my date this valentines day?
    Are you the one?

[​IMG]

16. Luxury, economy, short parties, long parties, whatever it is you want, I can make it happen.
    [​IMG]

17. I'm waiting for you!

[​IMG]

18. I need a night out! Any takers?
    [​IMG]

19. Every day is a celebration with Air Force Amy!
    [​IMG]

20. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories made! xoxo

21. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

What a great review!!! So glad the reviewer had such a great experience

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. We both did! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. It is now officially spring!
    Enjoy this time of rebirth and awakening with me!
    [​IMG]

25. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]