REVIEW Amira O'Dare at the Sagebrush Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Scarface, Dec 2, 2017.

1. I’ve noticed Amira a couple of times in the background whenever I visited the Sagebrush and have always loved her figure. I heard that she was going to take a break, so I had to try and end my year with her. Luckily she responded to my email very shortly and I was able to put down my deposit for her time.

I always book a two hour GFE party because I really appreciate the intimacy and the multitude of activities, but she up sold me into spending an extra hour with her and spend it going out to eat. I’ve never done this at the ranches before and I was super nervous, but she was very warm and engaging. She would place her hand on my thigh, or take my hand, and she was very talkative and comforting. It was a really nice way to warm up to each other and I loved it.

Back at the ranch we partied in one of the VIP rooms and we had a lot of fun together. We started with a massage on each other and it just went off from there. I did a lot of things for the first time with her, like being in a hot tub, being with an African American woman, and, other, things… She is amazing at her job. I loved everything she did, and she was super responsive to everything I did. She made me feel like a stallion. I had an unforgettable time and ending it caressing each other in a hot tub was the perfect way to end it.

She’s not on the message boards much, but she’s responsive with her email that’s on her profile page. She said she was taking a break, but its a small break. She is super cute. Hell, she is curvy and smoking hot! And she really makes the day about you if you’re looking for a GFE party like me. I had a killer time, will definitely repeat, and can’t recommend her enough.

Natasha Star and AishaShah like this.
  2. Thank you for writing this review of your time with Amira! She is lots of fun to play with! :)