REVIEW Amélia heart is an angel Amelia heart est une ange

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bill101, Oct 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bill101
    Chat with Me

bill101 Well-Known Member

firts forgive my poor writing in English since it is not my first language.

On the day before my last day of my Reno vacation as I was looking on the message board I read a tread stating that Amelia was seeking a date to attend the house crawl for Dennis birthday. The crawl was supposed to began in less than 2 hours. I have than contacted her to ask if she had found someone already. Gladly for me she didn’t. So I have met her at the Kitkat ranch. When I see her for the first time in person she was even more beautiful than on the picture of her that I have seen.

We have got to her room for a short negotiation. Unfortunately I was not able to afford doing the crawl with her but, she work with me and we reach to an agreement to do a party anyway but after the crawl or the next day.

Near the end of the crawl I head back to the kitkat ranch to inform her that I will be back the next day.

On the next day I came back and there she was wearing very sexy cowgirl outfit for the cowboys and Indian theam party for Dennis birthday bash later in the evening.

She accompanied me to her room to make shure that everything was ok and after we seddle all the details and we begin the party. I won’t go on details of the action but I had one exquisite, sensuel and unforgettable experience that I will remember as one of the best of my life.

She is sweet, generous, have a great personality not to mention a perfect body. And she know how to use it.

Thank you pretty Amelia for making my trip unforgettable.

French version:

A l’avant dernière journée de mon voyage à Reno je regardais le message bord et j’ai vu que Amelia cherchais quelqu’un pour l’accompagner au crawl des ranches pour l’anniversaire de Dennis. Le crawl devait débuter dans moins de 2 heures. J’ai donc entrer en contact avec elle pour vérifier si elle avait trouvé un cavalier. Heureusement pour moi elle m’a confirmé que non. Je me suis donc rendu au kitkat ranch pour la rencontrer. Lorsque je l’ai vu en personne elle était encore plus jolie que sur ses photos sur le message board.

Nous sommes donc allé dans sa chambre pour une courte négociation. Malheureusement je ne pouvais me permettre d’être accompagné par elle au crawl. Cependant nous avons été en mesure de négocier un party pour après le crawl ou le lendemain. À la fin du crawl je me suis dirigé au kitkat ranch pour aviser Amelia que je la rencontrerais le lendemain.

L’orque je me suis présenté le lendemain au ranch elle portait un très sexy costume de cowgirl pour le party thématique cowboy et indien pour le party d’anniversaire de Dennis. Nous nous somme dirigé vers sa chambre pour s’assurer que tout était ok. Après avoir réglé les détails le party à commencé. Je vous laisse deviner les détails mais je peux dire que j’ai eu une expérience incomparable, sensuel et inoubliable qui est parmis les plus hot de ma vie.

Amelia est très gentille, généreuse, à une belle personnalité et ne pas négliger que son corp est parfait. Elle sait par ailleurs très bien s’en servir.

Merci Amelia pour avoir rendu mon voyage inoubliable.

BigAlbowski and AmeliaHeart like this.
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I've spent some time talking to Amelia and not only is she gorgeous, but a smart woman as well! Great choice! :)

bill101 likes this.
  3. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

@bill101, thank you so much for the kind words and compliments! I was so glad you saw my post and reached out right away. I had a wonderful time even though we weren't able to do the crawl; it was fun hanging out with you at the birthday party, too!

I find this the most touching line you wrote: "one exquisite, sensuel and unforgettable experience that I will remember as one of the best of my life." I'm so glad, and I look forward to our next encounter! :D

4. Amelia is such a great lady, I'm glad you two got time together