Alternative to linups

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bouncer, Jan 16, 2013.

1. I need to talk to a gal for a little while at least before getting interested, and the 'lineup' would probably be one of the quickest ways to turn me off.

It would be nice if there were a way to see which girls were available, and request one or even a couple come to the bar, just as kind of a friendly meet-and-greet without the 'meatwagon' feel of a lineup. I'm looking for a person to spend some time with, not a steak.

It just didn't feel like there was anything like this when I was at the MBR. I got to talk to several gals as they wandered in and out, but there were bunnies I knew ware around, that I didn't get to chat with or meet.

It seems silly, but one thought was a little touchscreen, like the computers you see games on at normal bars, except, instead of games:
    * you have a listing of the bunnies currently at the ranch and not occupied. It would show their profile/bio from the website.
    * it may or may not show off-duty bunnies that are there as well (by bunny preference or managerial decision)
    * You can select one or more bunnies, and request they come out.
    * You can select a 'bar-lineup' which will request bunnies come out, and after one or two accept, it turns off the request so it doesn't get too crowded.

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

You don't have to do a line-up at the ranches. You can always tell the hostess that you don't want a line-up and they will let the ladies know that there is someone at the bar/in the parlor and the ladies will come out and you can chat with them at your leisure.

LexieJames likes this.
  3. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

The urban legend is as follows:

Ring the gate bell once - You want a line up

Ring the gate bell twice - You do not want a line up.

Ring the gate bell several times - You are Dennis.

Seriously, ring twice. The hostess will ask if you have an appointment.

If so, she will notify your lady. II not, you can tell her that you just want to go to the bar.

The procedure saves lots of false line up calls.

LexieJames likes this.
  4. I know, I didn't do a lineup while I was there, but there were quite a few times when the girls just weren't around, and I didn't see a few gals who were supposedly there, and I had hoped to see. I was just think something like this would make things easier.

5. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Ladies can be

On vacation, day off, off shift, at the hair dresser, shopping, occupied, etc.

If you really must see a specific lady, an appointment is strongly suggested.

Ask the hostess or cashier if the lady is in house and on shift and could she be notified that there is someone who would like to talk to her.

Have a short list of alternates in mind. Communications can be misunderstood and last minute contingencies do happen.

LexieJames likes this.
  6. I am aware of a lot of that stuff, and did most of those, but there were still a couple of times when it seemed it was just me and the bartender.

7. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

It all depends upon the day of the week and the time of day.

Mornings and early afternoons can be slow. No regular bells for line ups, few ladies just sitting in the parlor.

Sometimes you can share breakfast or lunch with some ladies.

The more ladies that you know and the more ladies that know you, the more likely that you will have some company.

Just want to talk, go after supper toward the end of the week. Just like any watering hole at home.

There tend to more ladies in the parlor when Dennis is present.

8. HAROLD YOU GIVE ALL THE SECRETS AWAY DONT YOU...HAHA...

9. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

The next time, ask for a lineup, tell them you wanted to see who was working at the moment (that is the truth) and that you want to talk to some of them before you decide who you want to party with (also the truth). You do not have to pick from the lineup, you can just tell them you will be sitting in the parlor or at the bar to talk to some of them. I have seen guests not choose from the lineup before, even though they requested a lineup. I suppose you can point to several and tell them you want to talk with them, especially if you have seen them on the message board or they interest you physically. For all they know you might be looking for a multi-girl instead of a one on one party. One thing good about an actual lineup, you might see the very new lady, the one maybe that started working that day, and she is ends up being very popular. Every lady you can think of or have picked, was new to the ranch once and from my experience, new ladies start working at the ranches almost every week. You might be the first to party with the future star attraction.

Many ladies "hide" in their room, are in the kitchen eating, visiting the other ladies in other rooms, so they are not always in the parlor. Hiding in their rooms might include playing a video game or movie, listening to music or TV shows, reading, homework for those in school, catching up on messages (PM, email, other social media such as twitter, facebook, etc.) phone calls and text messages to family and friends and clients, computer work, responding to posts, making new posts, going into the live chat room, etc. Some ladies are very busy when not working the floor, being in the parlor or at the bar.

Niceguy Eddie likes this.
  10. Start at the bar baby! :wink: Most likely you will only get to speak to one at a time because we don't want to step on eachothers toes but you can always move from the bar and sit down and hangout! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. iSurfer, have you ever given bad advice the boards? Spot on once again.

I am sure they are always trying to find better ways to help guests and clients feel comfortable. In the meantime:

The thing you need to remember is that you are the client. If your request is within reason then they will try to accommodate it. If you feel it is just you and the bartender, then tell the bartender that it seems like it is just you, or 'I thought there would be more ladies to get to know'. They will pick up on what you are saying and some ladies will be around. Even if you do not feel it at the time, they want you to stay, they want you to be comfortable and they want you to have a 'good time'. If you remember that, you will be good to go.

12. Well, I would put an input but pretty much of it has been said! :)

The line-up is part of the "experience".. that's all.

13. Very true Leena! The line ups do offer an interesting approach to seeing who is available at the time, but also gives you the opportunity to see girls you may not have considered before if say, you thought you wanted a blonde but then after seeing the line up realize a brunette tickles your fancy for that day. The initial attraction or intrigue is just the first step, then you experience the next layer (a brief chat, up to 15 mins of "getting to know each other" and then the individual tour).

It's similar to a 3 course meal:
    1.) Line up (or picture menu) is an appetizer
    2.) Chat/tour is the main course
    3.) Party is dessert *BEST PART OF THE MEAL* <---SWEET AND SATISFYING AND THE BEST WAY TO END THE DINING EXPERIENCE (he he)

[​IMG]

14. We have all sorts of options for every person, to get to know the ladies in the house better starting at the bar tends to be the best option so you can see who is available & go from there. You can also book an appointment if you feel comfortable with a lady or ladies you have gotten to know better through the message board. When it comes to line ups, the person requesting it either wants to check out who is all in the house, or they know exactly what they are looking for and want the decision to be quick and simple. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. This REALLY needs to be added to the sign outside somehow, not everyone comes to the boards before going to the ranch. :) I did come to the forums first and I still only rang once by accident :roll:

The exact language might need some tweaking though. Something like
    Ring once for general admittance
    Ring twice for appointments & meetings

16. I'd have some fun with and ask the girls in the line up who wants to play with me

17. I love chatting with a gentleman for as long as possible before and after the party!

18. Ditto! :)

19. you can ask for the girls to come and talk to you at the bar... i like going to the bar better :D [​IMG]

20. Yes, Madam Suzette is definitely a riot! :D xoxox

21. I agree [smilie=i love you1.gif]

22. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

You don't have to do a lineup! Just request to sit at the bar!

23. That is an absolutely awesome idea!

I've seen a similar rendition of your idea wherein the ladies that are "In house" play on a video feed via a television or monitor. If and when you see a lady that you like, you would just ask the bar tender or floor person or door girl to ask the cashier to notify the lady that she has a request at the bar.

Thanks for reminding me of this amenity, I'll take it up the chain of command.

Happy bunny hunting!

[​IMG]

24. Usually our hostess or bartender will ask if you either have an appt. or if you want to meet the available ladies...you can tell them that you would like to sit and talk to a few first. Which is ok, because for your convenience there is a picture (with names) slide of all the ladies in the house that you can see while sitting at the bar or in the parlor. If a particular lady that you would like to talk to is not in the parlor, you can definitely ask the bartender, (s)he will let you know right then and there if she is available or not. If she is, they can have her summoned.

I do like your kiosk idea tho. ;) very interactive, yet subtle way to get a feel for who you may want to talk to. In case you are nervous...it could be a way to calm yourself before meeting her. :)

Hope that helps ;) Thank you for your patronage [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. What a smart idea!

26. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Funny! So true!!!

27. We don't make you get a line up is Keats up to you :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Visit Busty Anastasia Le Dream for a discrete honest fair encounter!
    Let me shower you with love and attention youve always craved! Wait no more and book TODAY with your #1 provider [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG][​IMG]

29. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Good information!!!! Thank you!

30. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I always thought it would be cool to have it more of a social club like feel more ladies in the parlor or the bar. The Gentleman walks in and gets offered a drink at the bar and the ladies come over and casually introduce themselves. If you see a lady that strikes your fancy you can request that she specifically come over. Just a thought someof us don't like to pick immediately after we walk in and personality comes into it as well as looks. In a lineup it is purely based on looks.

isurfer likes this.
  31. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

The touchscreen is a nice idea, but might be a bit expensive to purchase and maintain. What if someone accidentally drops it and it breaks? How hard is it to add or remove things from the touchscreen, can anyone do it on the fly to keep it current? How about going low tech instead?

How about having a couple of 3 ring binders available at the bar for visitors to look at which have a one or two page picture and information sheet of each courtesan that is either on shift or working that day? For example, you open up the binder, on the left side might be a photo or collage of different pictures of a courtesan like some have in their signatures, on the right side the page has the courtesan's name and a brief info or sales pitch that she wants to advertise for someone that is in house. Instead of having 2 pages, it could be just one page for both the pictures and advertising for each courtesan like a message board signature. Maybe have all the business cards in the front of the binder, or have them on each page the courtesan has. The courtesans should keep extra "pages" in their rooms so they can hand them out to guests that personally request it and so that guests don't steal the ones in the binder. The face to face meeting and possible tour and party, and it might be easier for the shy guest to ask different courtesans for a copy of their information sheet to take without too much expectation and disappointment if a party doesn't happen immediately. Have appointment only courtesans in the back of the binder and list them as such, since most of the time they will not be immediately available for the guest to see and talk to. There could be a daily sheet in the front to see who is supposed to be on shift that day and at what hours.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  32. The traditional buzz-in and line-up has been in discussion lately and whether or not it's an antiquated system. The low-tech binder is a good idea from the perspective that it's a handy conversational item (aside from the menus, which I noticed on my last visit to the Sagebrush, weren't even on the bar counter but on a table by the entrance). Imagine the shy guy leafing through and the very lady he's admiring on one page sits right down next to him. On the other hand, it's something that would have to be kept updated on a constant basis to keep it fresh--even the long-time courtesans would have to update their images. I'm thinking the shift manager going, "Oh, great, as if I didn't have enough responsibilities." A touchscreen would put it on the IT crew--install it on a trial run at one of the houses, probably MLBR, then roll it out over a couple of years. I'm thinking Dennis going, "Great. YOU pay for it." Naturally, the best input is from the ladies themselves.