PIC THREAD Allow me to take you on a intimate journey<3Relax your mind, body, and soul.

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by LayloniStroxxx, Mar 18, 2018.

1. 28208479_1474098076047026_621705106_o.jpg
    Let go of any inhibition and enjoy the fruits of your labor... If we have not had the pleasure meeting, my name is Layloni. On multiple occasions I have been complimented on possessing a seductive magnetism. I think I enjoy that about myself most, more than likely because I find that trait in other people simply irresistible...
    I've been told my pictures don't do me justice ... I'm evenly proportioned with just enough curves for any Gent to handle. As a true lady, my personality is both calm and un-rushed, yet sensual and engaging. Diverse and cultured, I'm whitty with engaging conversation. I have a zest for life and love to share smiles and laughter.
    At the end of our erotic journey, my goal is to have your appetite fully satisfied, looking forward to our next frolic. I LOVE what I do and take great pride at being the best I can be. I enjoy quality time with those who seek in depth encounters. In return, expect a pampering only fit for a king..
    Email me at [email protected]
    28217852_1474097999380367_1807301078_o.jpg Layloni-1_preview.jpeg.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    LarryK and DarkSampson like this.
  2. @LayloniStroxxx damn your beautiful and I love your curves on your beautiful body m and you got a nice big beautiful ass. I love it. Hey come plant that on the Cajun bull and take him for a 3hr ride. Hey be better than 8 or 60 sec ride lmao

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

3. Your ARE to kind :) and thank you

4. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Your local and elite girlfriend

Love the pics girl!!! So sexy!!!

XOXO,

Bobbi Besos

5. Just Gorgeous!! Book this Kitten Today!! Come see why she is so amazing for yourself! She's right her pictures don't do her justice!!
    (775)372-5678
    Free Sedan Service to/from Las Vegas
    www.aliencathouse.com

6. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

These pictures are absolutely beautiful, gentlemen come book with this voluptuous irresistible Beauty today.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

7. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy Best in the Biz! and Most Bang 4 Your Buck!

Let this beautiful lady relax you all over!

8. Sienna Storm
    Chat with Me

Sienna Storm Beautiful Puerto Rican & Ebony Princess

Great photos gurl ! Book with this beauty today! Don’t miss out guys she’s one of a kind !

9. Thank you so much, girly I miss you

10. Sienna Storm
    Chat with Me

Sienna Storm Beautiful Puerto Rican & Ebony Princess

you're very welcome ! I miss you too girl, hope to see you sooner than later!

11. Book layloni today fellas, she ready to take your mind off things in your personal life or your job. Dont worry she will take care of that for you.

12. Sounds like an amazing time. Book layloni for your unique one on one fantasy

13. Come on guys come see me today and let's relax

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️