All Natural Beauty in a Plastic Society

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by AliceLittle, Jun 29, 2017.

1. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Alice Little, Bunny Ranch

In today’s society, there has been a movement towards less than natural beauty. Our magazine covers feature heavily photoshopped women who have been digitally enhanced to fit the modern notion of perfection. Implants, Botox, hair extensions, and even eyelash extensions are now the new norm! To me, such enhancements serve a visual appeal, but not so much a sexual appeal. I've always found myself most attracted to natural beauty, with all of its nature-intended flaws.

Growing up, I was always told that you are most beautiful when you feel beautiful in your own skin. I never really had that moment of anagnorisis in which I felt my natural looks weren't 'enough'. Instead, it was more a sense of 'I’m petite, and that’s okay!' and being satisfied with the skin that I’m in. Unfortunately, many little girls grow up without such a positive mantra, and instead believe that their unedited form isn't 'enough'. As adults, they seek out plastic surgery enhancements in hopes it will better boost their self esteem. Every so often, someone will ask 'why not get implants?' or 'why not tan for the summer?'. The reason is simple- I’m happy how I am. Natural beauty is so much more to me than just the act of abstaining from plastic surgery; it's an attitude. It’s being genuinely pleased with your god-given features, from the lines that crease when I smile to the fact I’m just 4'8" tall. That gift of self acceptance is truly invaluable, and one I wish more ladies would embrace.

As humans, we are all unique. From our favored features to our wrinkles and scars, I'm of the opinion we should embrace those natural differences, and celebrate them! We shouldn't have to accept what the media tells us is beautiful, and instead embrace what makes us real. We treat 'smile lines' as if they were a curse, rather than a celebration of a happy life lived. Why should we seek to erase evidence of happiness from our faces? I'm all-natural: from my porcelain pale skin, to the scar on my knee from horseback riding. My smile lines define me; you can see genuine joy in the way my eyes crinkle when I grin. Every freckle, every wrinkle, and every imperfection is me. I seek to share all of my genuine self with you, and hope that you feel comfortable sharing of yourself with me.

http://www.thealicelittle.com/blog/naturalbeauty

2. This is beautifully written, and I agree with every bit of it! It the throws of passion, it's about the realness of the people involved, not some photo-shopped image that serves as nothing more than an appetizer (if that)

3. AudreyNoelle
    Chat with Me

AudreyNoelle All-Natural Asian Bunny

I love this post so much, Alice! While all of the ladies are beautiful, I enjoy being all natural as well

4. So F'n true, so I can't stand fake women. Be yourself and no one else. Like I said before. " Brains before beauty, and silicon and bleach don't count. I could care less what she did, etc. Just be true to yourself. If you want it, etc. It's there choice, not yours.

5. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Absolutely agree with you there! Just be true to you ;)

6. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

a real heart is a real heart regardless wuts on the outside;) [smilie=happy.gif]

7. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

There is a lady on Twitter that likes to say, "BEyouTiFull".

I think it is good to be yourself, whether that means being all natural or enhancing yourself. Someone will like you, for the inside and the outside. Life is about diversity, enjoy it.

A well written article, @AliceLittle . Thank you for sharing it, and I hope it helps someone make their decisions on how and who they are in the future.

Broadhildt likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome information!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ♡Kissable ♡Playful ♡Vibrant ♡Lover

Beauty lies within! As long as you can look in the mirror and smile back, that is all that should matter!
    It has nothing to do with being all natural or not... it has to do with how you feel and what makes you happy!

LexieJames likes this.
  11. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

If a girl looks her best for me i always appreciate it doesnt matter how she does it to me.

JadeLee likes this.
  12. So many people seek some sort of perfection. Yet they don't see they are perfect already.

13. Your natural beauty is such a gem in this world.

14. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Couldn't agree more, Alice! Here's to bringing all natural back to the forefront. ❤️

[​IMG]

15. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Thank you! You look amazing yourself! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

17. You write some interesting blogs Alice. Keep it up!

18. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Great blog there my redhead goddess!

19. You have some fun blogs to read Alice!

20. Always a great blog to read from you Alice.

21. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

I love to write because its something i'm passionate about. Being able to communicate so open with you all brings joy to my heart! Thank you for all the positive responses :)

22. Wonderful Blog, some real truth to your blog.

23. With how fake the world is now a days, I find it a breath of fresh air to read your blog.

24. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

She’s so sexy and fun book with this bunny today

25. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Love Ranch's Lolita! Forbidden Romance

Natural beauty is great!! :) You can really see the ways people take care of themselves that way!
    And beautiful, glowing skin, and a genuine smile is the most beautiful thing anyone can wear!:)

26. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

I feel as though, we just need to find our own authenticity, and stay confident!:)
    It is very indeed a good blog!

27. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

This is a great topic to be passionate about,
    especially because in our business, being superficially driven first and foremost,
    to feel a little less pressure to fit into that stigma, is a great thing!

28. Ashlyn Sparks
    Chat with Me

Ashlyn Sparks Vintage Courtesan

Love this article! I love being all natural myself! Thank you for sharing!

29. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Very well, written blog, only thing is you speak about imperfections, which is odd because you don't really have any, I mean, MAYBE you could consider your height an imperfection but even that is up for debate. as a man that stopped growing when he was 12 and is only 5"-5"7 I am not used to being taller than people which makes you the perfect height

30. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

I probably read like a broken record, but if you need that lipstick, powder and paint to look good, chances are...

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your awesome information about yourself. Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and all natural!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome information!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I love being able to find the beauty in EVERYONE! We are all amazing beautiful and handsome creatures <3

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]