Alice Littles - Dining Delights 2019 Best Places to Eat

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Dining Delights

Carson City features some incredible dining locations that are sure to add romance to any evening. Let me reserve us a private table at one of my favorite locations and we can enjoy a special meal together. Of course, no dinner is complete without dessert! After dinner, we can venture back to the ranch or to your hotel room for some after-dinner delights by spending the evening in each other’s arms. Romance, passion, adventure, and fun – what a perfect way to spend our time together!

What kind of food do you enjoy? Personally, i'm a big fan of steakhouses, sushi restaurants, thai food, and great salad spots!

Check out my list of favorite places- where shall we go for dinner together?

Chinese Food
    Italian Food
    • Garibaldi's
    • Ti Amo
    Sushi

• Kim Lee
    • Minatos
    • Kei Sushi
    Steak Houses

Glen Eagles Restaurant
    Atlantis Steakhouse
    Bimini Steakhouse

Email me today and let's start our dining experience!
    [email protected]
    IMG_3054.PNG 1-1.jpg IMG_2814.PNG

JuniperJones, piperrae and auron79 like this.
  2. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I'm a sucker for a AMAZING steakhouse. I have heard great things about Glenn Eagles. Having dinner with you again would be a night to remember!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Yes so am I! Glen Eagles is amazing and yes it would be a night to remember!
    [​IMG]

4. I want to take you to the steakhouse for a nice steak and then back to your suite for some hot fun!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Schedule a fabulous Out Date with @AliceLittle today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. We can have a nice steak dinner and I will be your dessert!
    IMG_3011.PNG

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Schedule your fabulous dining experience with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thank you Cumisha, we know the best places to eat in our area! From the mom and pop's places to high end steak and seafood, what do you prefer!
    [​IMG]

9. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Chinese food on our next date! Something different, I don't usually eat it so I want to enjoy it with you!

10. I do like a change of pace sometimes! Chinese sounds wonderful!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-1s.jpg

11. From A - Z there is a place to eat a wonderful meal somewhere in our large area! PM or email me today [email protected]
    Alice-Pool-38s.jpg

12. A good meal and great company makes for a great start to any booking.

13. You are so right James, if we are able to share a meal we can get to know each other better which always translate into a better time in the bedroom
    [​IMG]

14. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

The Steakhouse you took me to before was great, good food and even better company!

15. Glen Eagles restaurant is a wonderful place to eat, they food is so delicious!
    [​IMG]

16. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

You told me last time about a great place to have Italian I am looking forward to going there on my next visit.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Take @AliceLittle on an Out Date today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. TwoFer, I can't wait until we go to eat Italian food with you....
    [​IMG]

19. I am not really into Sushi, but I would try it again if you recommend it! I do like my fish cooked! LOL

20. James, we will go somewhere to eat that we both will like! What would you like to eat?
    Alice-Aug-2017-28.jpg

21. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

I do enjoy Mexican or a good steak, I would like you decide and take me where ever you like best

22. We can do either one, I enjoy them both! We will have a wonderful dinner and then off to our private time!
    2-2.jpg

23. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Let's do dinner after our party, I always work up an appetite and I don't want to play on a full stomach!

24. Anytime you would like to eat, before or after is a wonderful time to sit and talk!
    [​IMG]

25. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Next visit will be Glen Eagles, I check them out and they look wonderful.. I can't wait.

26. Glen Eagle is a wonderful place to eat! Whatever you like I am sure we can find it! Let's have dinner together soon!
    [​IMG]

27. Honestly, you can find just about anything you want to eat in our area! Let's make some dinner plans!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-19s.jpg

28. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Alice like with everything when we are together I would put where we go to eat in your hands! You are the expert!

29. I am extremely lucky in that I can find something I live in almost any type of restaurant! As my father used to say, "if you can stick can stick a fork in it, that boy will eat it!" Not only that, but I enjoy trying new kinds of food.

AliceLittle likes this.
  30. Alice I like all kinds of food, I am sure we can find something to our liking as long as you are dessert!

31. We are very lucky in our area, there is so many different types of restaurants and food. We can find something for everyone's taste!
    Alice-Pool-59s.jpg

32. away., do you happen to know if there's a good Cajun restaurant in the Carson or Reno? I've been craving lately.

33. Mickey St James, there are a Cajun restaurants in Reno and Carson City. I haven't tried them out, this would be a fun outdate! The Ru Bourbon on S. Virginia Street looks good and there are a couple in Carson!
    Alice-Pool-54s.jpg

34. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Let's try Italian on our next encounter, I always enjoy going out to eat with you..........

35. We can always get a room and have room service!
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-10s.jpg