REVIEW Alice Little - The Review about the party that wasn't

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

The Ranch is more about the connections that are made and the happiness that fills the air! It goes way beyond the sex! It goes deeper!

Broadhildt and AliceLittle like this.
  2. You are so right Dragon Daddy! I always make connections and that always makes the encounters ever better!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  3. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Building those connections before, during, and continuing after truly makes each time together euphoric, little girl!

AliceLittle likes this.
  4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Agree, Dragon Daddy. I will add that visiting the ranches sometimes leads to a deeper understanding of yourself, in addition to the experiences of fun and pleasure.

AliceLittle and Dragon Daddy like this.
  5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

That is so very true @Broadhildt . It does lead to a deeper understanding of yourself.

Broadhildt and AliceLittle like this.
  6. Broadhildt, I look forward to celebrating your birthday together!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

She is awesome and aims to please!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  8. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Celebrating a birthday with you will be amazing! Looking forward to celebrating my birthday with you this fall!

I hope you have an amazing birthday with @AliceLittle , @Broadhildt !

Broadhildt likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @Dragon Daddy and also good chemistry with the person too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  10. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I totally agree with that, @cumishaamado ! Connections and chemistry with that special someone is truly amazing![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Just watched Alice's August 2nd "Coffee With Alice" episode on Twitter. I appreciate how Alice is such a voice for sex workers and for sex positivity. She's so upbeat that it was kind of a downer to hear her go over the upcoming brothel vote in Lyon Co in November. The good news there is that a recent poll from the Reno paper shows a solid majority opposing closure of the brothels (62%) with only about 30% in favor. Note! This doesn't mean the victory is in the bag! Speak up, clients! Share the good that the brothels do!

Then Alice shared something towards the end that was not unexpected, I guess, but still saddening and shows how far we have to go as a society in accepting the diversity of human sexuality around us - Alice finds that when people in public find out she's a sex worker, they avoid or shun her.

I wish everyone could know that Alice is a person just like all of us, and that sex work doesn't make you a bad person, untouchable, dirty, etc. What Alice and the other ladies do is work that is a good fit for them for a year, five years, or twenty. We as their clients benefit. They enrich our lives deeply. Hopefully we're better off because they help open up the world of sex to those who desire it and to those who might otherwise not be able to have sex.

Good, safe, respectful, fun sex is good for you. Thanks, Alice, and many hugs. BH

Dragon Daddy and AliceLittle like this.
  12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broadhildt likes this.
  13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AliceLittle likes this.
  14. Broadhildt, thank you so much for what you have written about me and the other ladies here at the Ranch. It is hard when some people find out what I do and they look like they feel sorry for me or pity me! I want them all to know I picked this for my profession and I love my work. Yes I do have sex with clients, but that is not all that I do! It is a good, safe, respectful and fun place to visit and have hot sex! Please stand up for me and all the other legal sex workers, we need your voice out there!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

Broadhildt and Dragon Daddy like this.
  15. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It is an honor to work alongside the both of you on getting the word out and working to change society's minds! Even if it is one person at a time! I see we all need to pull together and show everyone what it truly needed...love and respect for each other. I am grateful to get the time I do with you @AliceLittle ! It is an honor to have a friend in you, @Broadhildt !

Broadhildt likes this.
  16. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the kind words, Dragon Daddy! Great to see you out there supporting the ladies, too. I only wish I could do more.

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  17. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Alice posted a very nice video on YouTube. Love the high-def camera, Alice! It lets us see your ab muscles ripple in glorious, sexy detail! ;)

Beyond the fit-girl body-lusting, Alice always gives such informative talks. Thanks for being a sex-educating voice and defender of the brothels, Alice!

ShipBuilder likes this.
  18. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Everyone needs to watch the Lyon County Freedom meet & greet event on YouTube.

I have a new level of respect for Alice's talent at public speaking. I always new she was intelligent, but hearing her speak to the crowd so eloquently, passionately, and without missing a beat was amazing.

Alice answered a question from the audience about her education, saying that she eventually plans to work towards a PhD in sexology. I have no doubt she will achieve it. Then when we visit her we can say we're going to see Dr. Alice!

Intelligent women are such a freaking turn-on...my god, it's getting warm in here.

JamesPlumbing likes this.
  19. I so agree Broadhildt! Alice is beautiful and sensual, but God her mind is such a turn on. It is so wonderful to be with a smart sensual women! She sent me a link to the Lyons County Freedom Wish List! I have already purchased somethings. If you want to help here it is;

http://a.co/02x67dF

Broadhildt likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with @AliceLittle today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    [​IMG]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Part of the fun of being a sex worker client is that you get to meet some wonderful people.

*Looks at Alice*

;-)

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  24. Thank you so much! Let's make some memories together!
    [​IMG]

25. I really do love reading my reviews they bring back such good memories! Let's make some memories together!
    [​IMG]

26. Broadhildt, you are very lucky it did happen! I know spending time with this little beauty is so worth it!

AliceLittle likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@AliceLittle is awesome!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Thank you Hakeem! I really enjoyed my time with Broadhildt! I look forward to the next one!
    [​IMG]

29. Good thing you got to party with the beautiful Alice Little, you don't want to miss out on her!

30. I am so happy that is almost wasn't turned into a very fun party that was! I can't wait until the next time!
    [​IMG]

31. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

So glad you got your party with Alice Little! I hope no one ever misses that opportunity!

AliceLittle likes this.
  32. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Hey, guys, Alice produces a great relationship podcast now called "Wing Woman." Her 7th episode just came out. It's called "What a Woman Really Wants."

I plan on listening to it during the commute tomorrow. I've gotten a lot of useful tips and advice from these podcasts. Thanks, Alice!

RunningSquirrel and AliceLittle like this.
  33. Thank you so much Broadhildt! I hope you enjoy it! I am so happy to hear that you find the tips and advise are useful!
    [​IMG]

34. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Let's plan some fun together! 2019 will be a wonderful year!
    [​IMG]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@AliceLittle is awesome and I love reading your amazing review!!! Have a "Merry Christmas" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.