REVIEW Alice Little - The Review about the party that wasn't

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks, Willy! Hard to believe it's been a year already.

[​IMG]

2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

The shower shoot is still my favorite of all. ;-)

[​IMG]

3. So kind, my man! Thank you![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

This lingerie shoot...Alice, I wish you could feel my pulse right now. Damn, girl, you were born for this.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[​IMG]

5. That is quite a compliment, doll! Thank you!

6. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

If you haven't found Alice's "Coffee with Alice" series, please check them out - it's fun to sit virtually with Alice and listen to what she has to tell us and teach us about sex.
    [​IMG]

RunningSquirrel and Dragon Daddy like this.
  7. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

What a wonderful review of Alice. You are right all reviews shouldn't be about the sex. It should also be about the time spent together.

Broadhildt likes this.
  8. You are so right, AdaMarie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

I truly loved this review, @Broadhildt ! Mainly because you truly brought out how the connection makes everything so wonderful. I am glad you were able to see her for the brief period on this escapade (a year ago now), because you were able to build that connection with her even more until you were able to meet again. @AliceLittle truly has a heart of gold! Cheers!

Broadhildt likes this.
  10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @Dragon Daddy ! The connection makes the difference between a brief physical encounter and a deeply meaningful one. Wishing you many happy returns to the BR.

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  11. Thank you Broadhildt! I love what you say about how the connection makes it deeply meaningful. Red lingerie back.jpg

Dragon Daddy and Broadhildt like this.
  12. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Alice remarked once that brothel relationships are real relationships - just with different rules.

Who wouldn't want the pleasure of being physically intimate with someone you're attracted to, and, well, someone you're already friends with? Someone whom you know and respect, and who knows you in return?

Life doesn't get much better than that. ;)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  13. Those are awesome words, Broadhildt! Some people don't understand that there are true connections that happen here! Thanks so much. Back Arched.jpg

That is awesome to say, Broadhilt

14. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Let me just say this: I'm so glad there are ladies in the world like Alice.

[​IMG]

15. Broadhildt likes this.
  16. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Someday, it will be my turn to make Alice feel good. :cool:

There is no finer music than a woman's sighs of pleasure.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    AliceLittle and RunningSquirrel like this.
  17. Broadhildt, I look forward to having you make me sigh again and again.........Mmmmmm yes

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    alice-little-8.jpg

Broadhildt likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Alice is amazing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Broadhildt for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. This is an awesome review of an awesome encounter! I look forward to seeing your again Broadhildt!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    Alice-Little-Fall-17-7s.jpg

Broadhildt likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. PM or email me and we can plan our party, don't almost miss me like Broadhildt! Make sure you come out to see me!

www.TheALiceLittle.com
    24.jpg

23. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

When I read Alice's words above I hear it in her voice. But she's speaking slowly, inflecting in a sultry, smoky, get-in-my-bed-right-now kind of voice.

And I'm nearly in a full-on swoon...

[​IMG]

24. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Maybe it would be best to split sessions with Alice into two dates:

1) Sex ed. I spend most of the time just talking with Alice about sex, asking all kinds of questions, technical, positions, matters of the heart...while naked, I suppose... ;-)

2) Romance. Outdate, passionate sex.

(A guy's gotta dream.)

[​IMG]

25. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Alice has tweeted in the past year how she's achieved/achieving her goal of physical fitness. It's impressive to see someone set goals and reach them. It's also impressive to see someone purposefully mold and sculpt their body into something more than it was before. I can see Alice's confidence in the photo below. A testament to hard work.

Alice fit path.jpeg

Below: a link to a great little video of Alice doing morning stretches, nicely showing her new muscle definition.

And...why is my heart beating so fast? ;)

https://twitter.com/TheAliceLittle/status/1005936464004374529

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  26. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It is truly a sight to see how @AliceLittle is continuing to reach her goals! She reaches them and then sets another goal to improve upon herself! I love that about her! And my heart was beating fast on that stretching video of hers, too!!

Broadhildt likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Broadhildt for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Broadhildt, I remember that day so well! I was so excited to see you and I am glad you liked me jumping into your arms! The fun we had!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Broadhildt and Dragon Daddy like this.
  30. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

One of the most wonderful things about you, little girl, is that you give 100% of you to everyone and can adjust things when needed. I love that about you!

Broadhildt likes this.
  31. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

The ranches are about sex, but they are about so much more than sex. Some of the best memories I have don't involve the bedroom itself.

Alice, I'm so glad you've got what it takes to do sex work, and do it well on so many levels. Enjoy your success, and enjoy the fact that you're giving so many good feelings to so many people.

Hugs and love, BH

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

I bet you and Alice both were glad that this party did happen!

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome experiences and reviews!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Broadhildt, you are so right about the Ranch being much more than sex! I really appreciate your review! Thank you
    329.JPG

Broadhildt and Dragon Daddy like this.