REVIEW Alice Little - The Review about the party that wasn't

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-1-5_21-57-16.jpeg

Attached Files:

3. Broadhildt likes this.
  4. Thank you for listening to the Tim Ferriss Podcast. It was a great interview.

Broadhildt likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

f4df92b0b71b43187883bd011e293de6.jpg
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

The female mons veneris ("Mountain of Venus") is named after the Roman goddess of love. "Although not part of external genitalia itself, the pubic mound can be regarded as an erogenous zone." (Wikipedia)

Alice, what a lovely and erotic photo series this was. The mons is almost like a statement of female sexual power. Mmm...

Alice BxW mons lg.jpg Alice mons BxW mons side.jpg

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  7. Thank you Broadhildt.

I was actually aiming for that classic "mon veneris" feel in that shoot actually. I love history and how cultures view sexuality, so I used it as inspiration for the shoot.

Broadhildt likes this.
  8. What a great interview! Thank you for sharing it!

9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Alice...I think I'm looking forward to our verbal intercourse as much as the physical! ;)

10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Alice tweeted pics of the results of her 2017 New Year's Resolution: to become more fit and firm.

I do see the results, Alice, and I have to say -

Hard biceps and soft lips? F#CK YES!!!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[​IMG]

11. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I second this whole hardheartedly

Broadhildt likes this.
  12. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

I was so focused on Alice's lovely figure and enticing lingerie I didn't see at first exactly what she was reaching for. Oh my - good times ahead!
    [​IMG]

13. LOL I didn't either there at first!

14. Some things are worth the wait!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Alice is doing a neat Periscope series called "Coffee With Alice." Below is a link to a discussion of her most frequently asked questions. Thanks, Alice!

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdGYRzdLMvJX

16. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Alice has got to be the queen of enthusiasm. I felt it when she leaped into my arms and I see it in so many of her pictures. In college the pop duo Roxette was one of my favorite bands. I look at this shot of Alice and I hear the words from the song "How Do You Do!"

I see you comb your hair and gimme that grin
    It's making me spin now, spinnin' within
    Before I melt like snow
    I say "hello, how do you do!"

I love the way you undress now, baby begin
    Do your caress, honey, my heart's in a mess

[​IMG]

17. Alice-2-6-Black-Lingerie-15s.jpg So worth sharing this again. Quite a story!

Broadhildt likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  19. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

My pleasure, Cumisha.
    Ladies at the ranches are wonder-workers. I know it may sound sappy, but I just feel so grateful for all of you being there.

Wish I could come out more often but I'm thankful for the opportunities I have had.

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure too!!! I love making people happy and comfortable while they are visiting the ranches!!! I also give support to my "Clients" that have "Stage 4 Cancer" and help them through scary times and put a "Smile on their face" to start their day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  21. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

As a former leukemia researcher, that puts a smile on MY face! What a gift to be able to give someone who is facing cancer!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! Everybody needs support when needed especially when you're having "Chemo" and you're not feeling well and depressed!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

This is pretty amazing just like Alice! Great review.

24. Thanks so much, JackyT! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] 6.jpg

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Broadhildt for liking my post!!! You are so charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. wow, such a bummer but it sounds like it all came together in the end. show's Alices professionalism. Hilarious pic of you, Alice in the snow!

Broadhildt likes this.
  27. Higgs! Love your review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Great review; just came across it! Great pic of Ms. Little out in the snow on the road; gave me a chuckle. This whole adventure shows her total professionalism as well as just a kind person!

Broadhildt likes this.
  29. Thank you, Hakeem! It was funny looking back at it all! He was a good sport as well!

Broadhildt likes this.
  30. Oh man! Great review and great attitude man! Alice's picture out on the highway has me laughing. Sounds like she still made it a great trip!