Alice Little- pure TNT

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 2, 2017.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Thank you @Dragon Daddy ! I am excited for the new opportunities that this career presents. Considering each day will be different at the prison depending on my duty post for the day.

AliceLittle and Dragon Daddy like this.
  2. I can't wait to be your stick of TNT again! I look forward to hearing about how bootcamp goes! You will do amazing!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy and grizzly like this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I cant wait to full your explosive fun loving power again! Look for a snail mail letter from me in the near future that will include a photo of me in uniform! Thank you for your continued support

4. I look forward to getting the letter and the picture! I can't wait to see you again!
    Alice-Pool-49s.jpg

5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

You are most welcome, @grizzly ! New careers are always full of excitement of the unknown. With the daily changes of your post a lot will differ day to day.

AliceLittle and grizzly like this.
  6. Grizzly, go and do the best I know you can do and your little stick of TNT will be here waiting for you!
    Alice-12-4-2017-117s.jpg

7. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much my little stick of TNT, I cannot wait to celebrate and be in your arms again. sweet kisses my dear @AliceLittle

So very true @dragondaddy, I am very excited at the opportunities this career will present and the daily changes of my post!

8. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I am glad you see this opportunity with such a positive outlook, @grizzly ! You will go far!

grizzly likes this.
  9. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much @Dragon Daddy!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

@AliceLittle is "Dynamite" ready to ignite your fantasies with lot's of memorable explosions to cum!!! Book her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  11. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, @grizzly ! I know you will do amazing things there!

grizzly likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @grizzly for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AliceLittle and grizzly like this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  17. Yes Grizzly, thank you for such a great review. I look forward to seeing you after you are all done with school and you are working in your new field of choice!
    Laying.jpg

18. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

This is truly one inspirational review! Still enjoy reading it over and over again!

AliceLittle likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my review!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  20. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, @cumishaamado ! You are so sweet![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  22. Grizzly after partying with Alice, I know exactly what you mean! She is a stick of TNT

AliceLittle likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Come out and let me be your stick of TNT! PM or email me today!
    S-00012.jpg

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  25. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Let's lite the fuse and see where this rocket takes us, little girl!

AliceLittle likes this.
  26. Lighting the fuse will make the fireworks go off and it will be spectacular!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  27. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to all the fireworks we produce, little girl! A spectacular euphoria that all can see!

28. I do like being a stick of TNT and setting off all kinds of fireworks!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  29. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

More fireworks will be going off when we get together again, little girl!

30. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  31. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Yes it was and I am so ready to make more memories with you, my bundle of tnt

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Grizzly, you called it just perfect...Alice Little is a firecracker pure TNT!

grizzly likes this.
  34. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and remember I give my clients a 10% off their next visit if you write me a review! I look forward to seeing you in 2019! Remember I book up to a year in advance. I ask when we book to put a deposit down, 10% of what you are comfortable spending! I look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

35. Email me today and let's start planning our sexy outstanding experience! [email protected]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.