REVIEW Alice Little & Olivia 2-girl party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Thank you so much cumisha! I would love to book a 2 girl encounter with you! Who would you like to join us????

[​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  2. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

Now that will be hot time for sure with the both of you, little girl!

3. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

When I decide that we are going to have a 2 girl party, I want the Short and Tall party!

4. Oh Valley Guy you will love that Short and Tall party, Tiara and I love to play!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

Two girls at a time...maybe one day we will put that on the table.

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF AN AMAZING LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book them today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    [​IMG]

joe moll likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I love reading my reviews, it brings back so many great memories! Let's make some memories together! Email or PM me today!
    Xoxoxo ❤❤❤
    [​IMG]

11. The 2 girl party with Alice is so hot, watching 2 beautiful girls pleasure me and each other was hot!

LilyPeach likes this.
  12. Thank you so much! Let's make some memories together!
    [​IMG]

13. I really do love reading my reviews they bring back such good memories!
    [​IMG]

OliviaGreen likes this.
  14. Tell me what you want and I will do my best to fulfill your fantasies!
    [​IMG]

15. I really like a 2 girl party! I love to see how the gentleman enjoys it!
    [​IMG]

LilyPeach likes this.
  16. I can't wait to see you again! Our encounters will get even better and better with each one!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Wow, the time passes. My first 2 girl party. I sometimes wonder if I was even there.

18. It has been a well now Niceguy Eddie! You most certainly was there and I am ready for the next one!

[​IMG]

19. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

I always leave it in Alice's hands when we are going to have another lady join us! She hasn't let me down yet!

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your 2 Girl Party with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. I hope you all enjoy reading my reviews! I look forward to our encounter, then reading your review! PM or email me today!

www.thealicelittle.com

[​IMG]

22. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Nice Guy Eddie, that is a great 2 girl party! I have had one with Alice and Tiara, and that was awesome!

23. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and remember I give my clients a 10% off their next visit if you write me a review! I look forward to seeing you in 2019! Remember I book up to a year in advance. I ask when we book to put a deposit down, 10% of what you are comfortable spending! I look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

24. Let's make a summer our time! It will be warm outside and hot in my suite! Want to do an outdate to your hotel? Go to Lake Tahoe, Virginia City? Let's start our plans! Email me today!
    [​IMG]

25. We need to make he summer of 2019 the summer of love! Email me today and let's plan our trip!
    [​IMG]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your amazing appointment with @AliceLittle and Olivia today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. NiceGuy Eddie, you are amazing! It was a wonderful party and I love the review! Thank you
    [​IMG]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. NiceGuy Eddie, I always enjoyed our one on one time together and we did have so much fun when we brought Olivia in with us! Let's do it again!
    [​IMG]

30. Great two girl party NiceGuy Eddie! A two girl party is always fun as long as Alice is one of the girls.

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!!

32. Wonderful review of a great encounter, would you like to experience one for yourself? Email me today[email protected]
    [​IMG]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and I would love to book a 2 girl encounter with you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Let's pick the girl out together, we can sit in the parlor and get hot and bothered watching the hotties go by!
    21533577_896699010479910_203512113_o.jpg

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @AliceLittle and your welcome!!! I would love to have a 2 girl encounter with you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]