Alice Little left this Jersey boy stumbling and bumbling...but in a good way

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JerseyBunnyFan, Sep 18, 2018.

1. I’m not going to sugar coat things and say that my first visit to the Bunny Ranch left me just a wee bit gittery. It did btw but when I got to finally meet the the adorable Alice Little the gitters went away...somewhat haha Too but honest it was a surreal experience but in the end wonderful at the same time. Alice was a dream to inter act with. Her personality and humor and how tender she was with me despite of my nervousness was what I will remember the most. Our party together was of course wonderful as well. She probably gave me the best back massage my broken down back ever got. She was an absolute dream from her tender kisses and touch. Though I wished I had more time with her, the time I did get to spend being with her was still well worth it. So thank you miss Alice for giving this bumbling and stumbling Jersey boy a wonderful experience. And thank you to wonderful crew that I got to meet at the ranch today. I hate that you are all caught in the crosshairs that uglyless that our politics has become these days and that things do work out for you all. One more thing Alice Little/ Merlin 2020!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  2. Oh my stumbling, bumbling Jersey Boy! LOL I had a wonderful time with you too! I really enjoyed giving you that massage, the delight moans I heard while massaging you was hot! Really Jersey Bunny Fan, you are a wonderful man and I am so looking forward to our next encounter! Thank you for the support you are giving me and all of us during our fight, we won't give up! I don't know how that would go over, but ok Merlin and I are always up for anything...LOL
    Alice
    [​IMG]

JerseyBunnyFan likes this.
  3. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

Good for you glad you met miss gorgeous Alice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AliceLittle and JerseyBunnyFan like this.
  4. Thanks for responding to my review Alice! Yes your hands were like magic my back misses them greatly! And yes you and Merlin have my vote! I believe you came up with the slogan “Make America Neigh Again” :):D

AliceLittle likes this.
  5. Jersey Bunny Fan, thank you for writing such a wonderful review! I am so happy that you liked your massage, anytime you need one I am your girl! Yes Let's Make America Neigh Again!
    Hugs and kisses!
    Alice
    Alice-2-6-Black-Lingerie-28s.jpg

grizzly, JerseyBunnyFan and joe moll like this.
  6. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I know how you feel Jersey, Alice has a way to make a grown smart man into a stumbling bumbling kid! I love it!

7. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    [​IMG]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Oh it was! Still missing those magical hands!:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  10. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@JerseyBunnyFan welcome to the @AliceLittle fan club! She is such an amazing woman, with amazing personality, energy. She can make any grown man or lady week in the knees.

She truly enjoys what she does and it shows. No matter how much time you get to spend with her, it is a magical time, where time stands still and your in an alter reality called Alice's wonderland!

Glad you had an amazing time and I agree @AliceLittle & Merlin 2020! Especially after she stood up to that person a couple weeks ago.

11. She is a wonderful person! Getting that first hug from her just said it all! She’s a fighter she may be small but she will not back down to no one. That crazy religious guy found that out firsthand

AliceLittle and grizzly like this.
  12. Thank you so much Grizzly and JerseyBunnyFan! You both know me well enough to know I will fight tooth and nail when someone treats us wrong! I am a fighter when I have to be, but I prefer being a lover!
    Alice-Little-Library-20s.jpg

JerseyBunnyFan and grizzly like this.
  13. JerseyBunnyFan, you picked the right lady to have an encounter with! Alice is real and she gives 110% of herself to you when you are with her!

14. Thank you so much! Let's make some memories together!
    Alice-Bath-12s.jpg

15. I really do love reading my reviews they bring back such good memories!
    Alice-12-4-2017-38s.jpg

16. This picture helps bring back good memories too ;):D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerseyBunnyFan for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Bring out your camera and lets take some pictures they will keep our memories even more fresh! Let's make some memories soon!
    [​IMG]

20. Believe me JerseyBunnyFan, the more times you are with Alice the calmer you will be!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JerseyBunnyFan, I can't wait until our next time together, we have so much fun!
    [​IMG]

23. Yes Alice the feelings mutual! I would so love to spend time with you again! I’m already brainstorming ideas for our next encounter! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. I am so happy you are brainstorming, I know whatever you come up with will be amazing!
    [​IMG]

25. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I am sure you will like your 2nd encounter with Alice as much if not more than the 1st!

26. Well in some cases sequels are sometimes a little bit better then the original movies. So a second time with Alice might be the Empire Strikes back of encounters! :D

AliceLittle likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Oh my jersey boy, our 2nd encounter will be epic the best sequel of all times!
    5-1.jpg

29. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Let's plan some fun together! 2019 will be a wonderful year!
    [​IMG]

30. I can't wait to see you again! Our encounters will get even better and better with each one!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

31. Would you like to experience an encounter with me? Please PM or email me today! I look forward to being able to read your review! Check out my website too!
    www.TheAliceLittle.com

[​IMG]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle today and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. It's time to make the best decision of your life! Let's book our sensual time now! PM or email me today!
    [​IMG]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. I agree Cumisha, I love reading my reviews and reliving the memories!
    [​IMG]