REVIEW Alice Little is full of surprises- Trip Review day 1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ManoftheNorth, Jan 17, 2017.

1. I recently visited the ranches for the first time. I have been planning this trip for a number of months, and was really excited! I'm a huge fan of Redheads so I knew exactly the kind of girl I was looking for. At first I emailed Ruby Rae, but she stopped responding. I later found out she had left the ranches (though has recently returned after my trip). I was hoping to party with both Ruby and Alice- Instead, I ended up deciding to spend both days with Alice. Hopefully i'll be able to catch Ruby next trip out.

I was apprehensive at first, as i wasn't sure what we would do together. Thankfully I let Alice choose, and she decided that we would go explore Virginia City for a little while. We connected over our fondness for crystals, and I got us a pair of matching rose quartz hearts. I also picked out a moonstone pendant for Alice, since thats her favorite stone. I'm not surprised she loves moonstone- its just as beautiful as she is! We went out for lunch as well, and did an underground mine tour which was interesting. I'm Retired and have travelled solo for years, so it was nice to have a travel companion for this trip.

We then went back to Sagebrush, and visited the Fantasy Suite. Alice showed me her new room too which isn't quite finished yet, but looks like its going to be almost as big as the Fantasy Suite is when its finished. I told alice to pick out three toys- she selected:

-A remote control vibrating egg
    -A hitachi
    -A Neon wand

I've never played with sex toys before, and was hoping Alice could teach me a bit about them. We started with the egg- it was a lot of fun to change the settings without her expecting it- especially when I was kissing and rubbing all over her tight little body.

The hitachi got a huge reaction, and an unexpected surprise- Alice can Squirt! I've never seen that before so it was a huge turn on.

The neon wand was very interesting- its like a static shock that feels really good; but don't take my word for it. You've got to try this one out for yourself. Really cool toy!

I'll write about day 2 later- things got even more fun! I'm so glad I planned a long trip, as the second day was somehow even better than the first. thanks again alice!

2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Great review on Alice, ManOfTheNorth! Sounds like you had an awesome time! Virginia City is a spectacular place, and I have done my own crystal shopping up there as well!

I sent you a pm :) Sorry we missed each other! Hopefully we can get better acquainted and maybe your two-girl fantasy with Alice and myself will be able to happen soon :)

3. That would be a lot of fun! Next trip we're planning on visiting the back side of Mount Rose- there's a section that is known for beautiful smoky quartz points and amethysts. Have you done any local gem hunting Ruby?

roxanneprice likes this.
  4. Glad you like the Review! Did you get the flowers i sent you? there should have been a little friend in with the flowers to make sure they got there safe.

5. I did! Combinations of lilies and roses are my favorite! Thank you so much.

6. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

If you haven't been surprised by how awesome Alice's massages are, give them a go.

7. 9468-31283-12616.JPG
    ;-)

auron79 likes this.
  8. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

9. Thanks hun, you'll get to see them soon.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing your amazing memorable experiences!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I know Cumisha it was a great review and some great parties.

12. I need more parties with toys involved. Help me make that happen people!

13. Rose quart hearts sound SO beautiful :)!!! Great review with a great girl!

14. Thanks Riley, and you're right, the hearts are beautiful, my Polar Bear is very sweet.

15. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Sounds like something I can help out with hon!

16. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Depending on what the toy is and where it is going I could be game.

17. lol We can keep it tame for you hun.

Domus likes this.
  18. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

A beaming smile is what I need on a grumpy Thursday

19. Any day of the week you need it I have a smile for you hun.

20. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

21. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Tomorrow? I can't wait! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

23. Thank you hun, green and red are nice compliments.

24. Just had another nice kinky party, made me think back to introducing you to the toys.

25. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Super cute my dear Alice. Month out until I see you.

26. I know I'm counting down!