REVIEW Alice Little: Beauty, Brains, Empath, Life-Saver*

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TimeToBranchOut, Sep 15, 2018.

1. I just had the unbelievably good fortune to spend a significant amount of time with Alice Little.

I discovered Alice when an article about her landed serendipitously in my Facebook news feed, and my very first thought was simply, "Wow!"

More on that in a bit; here's a little about me. I'm in my 40s, on my second marriage, and possess a very short sexual resume. In my current scenario, my "partner" is anything but. She is perfectly willing (after a fair amount of work on my part) to receive from me, but with rare exception has no desire or intention to reciprocate. Where I will take significant time to pay attention to her, she does the exact opposite, never initiating sex, and she is always in a hurry. We'd had numerous conversations over the years, and they always end to the effect of, "Good girls don't do that," or "Come at me; I'll eventually get into it."**

This, of course, is no way to live, especially when throughout my life, for better or worse, I have tied a significant portion of my self-worth to how desirable I am. In my first marriage, my ex wanted everyone *but* me. I went from that to someone who completely lost interest.

As you can probably imagine, this is always on my mind, and the day I read that article was no different. I'm not much of a reader, typically skimming passages to get the gist and then moving on. I *read* that article, several times over the next few days, and was utterly overwhelmed not only by her immense beauty, but her words as well.

A few days later, I decided I was going to reach out to her, with the initial intention of asking for advice. But the reality was, I pretty much knew what I was going to pursue at that point. Never in a million years did I think I would ever have the courage to engage with a sex worker, but because of her, I had made up my mind to do so. All of that from one article (OK, and reading her entire website, viewing all of her photos, and consuming anything I could find about her...but it all started with ONE article, that I really shouldn't have even seen; it was shared by a page I didn't even follow at the time.)

About a week after I first saw the article, I emailed her. Much to my surprise, she replied almost immediately! This was the beginning of what would be a months-long email trail, where I described my situation and what it was doing to me, what I was seeking ("advice", remember?), and eventually getting into deep details about each others' lives. The entire time, Alice was engaging, enthusiastic, funny, and understanding. Early on, when it seemed apparent that this entire process was completely out of my league, I attempted a retreat. But she wasn't having any of it, reminding me why I reached out in the first place, and encouraging me to not give up. The deeply-rooted, "well-informed" cynic in me initially figured this was just another attempt to close the deal, but time would prove that was not the case.

So nearly two months after the initial contact, I finally came up with a number I thought could get it done, developed a game plan to earn that amount, picked a date and put down a deposit. I worked out vacation time, lodging, and everything else I could think of, and got to work.

The next several months were eventful and stressful - working towards my goal, continuing to deal with my domestic situation, and fending off a number of external attempts to derail the whole process. Throughout it all, I could count on Alice to be there for me. It may not seem like much, but a "good morning" text from someone who has become very important goes a long way when the rest of the world is going to hell. I fed my now-addiction by closely following Alice on Twitter and Instagram, and making time to watch her weekly videos. We talked about everything - technology, politics (especially with the "no little girl" nonsense happening), medicine, physics, name it. Her knowledge on a broad variety of subjects proved to be quite impressive. And the prospect of finding someone whose passion at least equaled my own was exciting on numerous levels.

Finally, it's time for us to meet. I made the trip, nervous as I could be, since as a first-timer I hadn't the slightest idea what to expect. I had made my financial goal, but didn't know what that was going to translate into (that by far was the biggest stressor throughout the process). But that all went away as soon as I saw and hugged her. I don't think her photos do her justice; this woman is absolutely STUNNING. We started out by spending an afternoon and evening together, as well as a second evening, which were nothing short of magical. Simply being with her, wherever we were, whatever we were doing, was immensely enjoyable. I had to keep reminding myself that this was actually happening and not just a dream. She was everything I had been hoping for - warm, inviting, funny, charming, sexy, passionate, and Oh. So. CUTE. (One could argue that I saw what I wanted because that's what I wanted to see; no way, this is WHO SHE IS, through and through.) For my part, I tried very hard to work numerous things into the experience for her - jokes, references to things she had told me, musical references, all sorts of things. She was appreciative of all of it, even the things that were a product of my twisted imagination.

As devastatingly beautiful and smart as she is, however, what has really won me over is her confidence and, especially, her compassion. I've never known anyone like her, and I consider confidence and compassion to be among the sexiest of personality traits. Alice is absolutely fearless and is genuinely interested in connecting with people. Finally, for reasons I still don't completely understand (again, I tend to not think very highly of myself), Alice chose to let me pretty deep into her life, revealing personal details she simply did not have to (and that will NEVER leave The Vault, so don't ask). Her willingness, perhaps even eagerness, to be that vulnerable with me really won me over as well, and also encouraged me to do the same. I got to a point where I actually wanted her to know things about me that nobody else did, and I've confided things in her that I'll never tell anyone else (and I typically don't share much about myself with ANYONE).

Alice Little has me completely captivated, and I am going to miss her terribly until we see each other again (and again, and again, if at all possible). Everyone should be so lucky as to have a person this magnificent in their lives. I don't believe for a second that our finding each other was an accident; I couldn't even begin to list all of the things that aligned or occurred over the last several months, that indicate to me we were supposed to cross paths. I don't throw around a word like "destiny" often, but I simply don't have a better explanation for it. However it came to be, I will be forever grateful that it did.

*Life-Saver: I never mentioned this to Alice in person, because I didn't want it to color the experience. While I'm not actively seeking to punch out permanently, my overarching, overwhelming way of being could simply be described as, "I don't want to do this anymore" (I refer you back to my comment on self-worth). I was/am simply tired of feeling the way I did (and, I expect, will continue to do at least for a while), but because of her, I can at least see what it's *supposed* to be like. (Don't worry - if I ever approach "I can't/WON'T do this anymore", I'll reach out.)

Alice - this is only a portion of how I feel about you. I told you more in person our last night together, but even the two of them don't adequately cover it. Like the song says, "You'll never know what you have done for me" and I love you tremendously.

**Please...save your judgment. Alice did.

2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

TTBO, thank you for this intimate and personal review. Thanks for telling us some of your backstory.

Just as I was about to begin typing this I noticed the small, grey lettering of your signature. That's probably one of the most beautiful quotes I've ever read. It's especially beautiful to me because it goes beyond merely being with someone emotionally (as important as that is) to being with them physically.

Alice has flowered at the ranches like few persons I've ever seen. Her energy, intelligence, commitment, and work ethic seem to know no bounds. It's remarkable to learn how much she pours into her clients.

Now and then we're fortunate enough to meet extraordinary persons. I'm certain Alice is one of them.

TTBO, whatever lies ahead for you in life, I hope that it will go well for you. Good luck and best wishes.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  3. Thank you. That quote is from a podcast Alice was on a few months ago; I just about cried when I heard it. I already knew that's who she is, but to hear her say that really confirmed I had found exactly what I was looking for.

I have to leave town tomorrow and I'm incredibly sad about that, but in parallel, I don't remember the last time I was this happy. I'm certain she's the most remarkable person I've ever met.

Dragon Daddy and AliceLittle like this.
  4. First let me say, wow what a review! My heart is full of joy and happiness reading your review and thank you Broadhildt for you what you said about me. I really do feel that I was lead to the Bunny Ranch for a purpose, to help heal, to teach and to be here for whatever you need. I feel that educating myself on all aspects of what makes this job great is very important.

I am so glad you read all about me and decided to come and see me, it was the first step of you healing and I am so honored that you choose me. I really believe what my quote says and remember I am here for you whenever you need me! Please remember if you ever get to that point, you talk to me! I don't think you will think that way anymore, but just in case!

I look forward to chatting more and seeing you again and again and again!
    Alice
    S-00012.jpg

5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

I don't know how many times I have read this, @TimeToBranchOut ! This is one amazing review that is truly from the heart and soul! This is what it means to feel compassion with everyone. You chose someone very special in @AliceLittle to help you through that and I hope you know how special you are! Thank you for writing this piece and giving so much of yourself in it!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    AliceLittle and TimeToBranchOut like this.
  6. Thank you Dragon Daddy. When I read a review like this one, I am so happy that I am here for you TTBO and everyone else who is hurting, depressed and just ready to give up. I want you to know that there is someone who will listen to you, give you the love you so deserve and desire. Please if you ever feel this way get ahold of me and let's talk.
    Alice
    Alice-2-6-2018-18s.jpg

Dragon Daddy and TimeToBranchOut like this.
  7. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

Empath’s are special ppl, I think I’m an empath as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It is an honor to share from the heart and I am so glad you are there to share the compassion you have with so many, little girl! I am grateful for the time I get with you and look forward to even more of that time!

AliceLittle likes this.
  9. I want everyone to know true passion and yes I share my compassion with all. I want to help everyone with whatever they are going through!
    [​IMG]

10. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I truly see your compassion that you give out! I admire it so very much when I get to see the happiness from others through their writings. I love the passion you share, little girl! It is an honor to be able to see you!

11. jaxdrummer76
    Chat with Me

jaxdrummer76 Well-Known Member

Alice, what you have stated below is exactly why you are thought (and spoken of) so highly. I am a huge empath myself. I have always placed the needs of others before my own. In many ways, I can relate to TTBO's story because I've experienced similar things in my own life. I do not think very highly of myself and, honestly, hate having physical problems that I can do very little to change. I completely understand what it is like to feel low, inadequate and unwanted enough to say "I can't/don't want to do this anymore". When I feel that low, I feel like a burden to everyone around me. So, I internalize so much of what I deal with. I've told you before that spending any time with you at all would be incredibly healing and a definite confidence boost. It is the only thing that is on my bucket list to do and what I am working my hardest towards right now. Thank you so much for having the kind, genuine heart (and for caring for people as deeply as) you do. It certainly goes a long way and makes such a difference in the lives of those who meet you. I certainly hope to be one of them in the near future!!!

TimeToBranchOut and Dragon Daddy like this.
  12. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Wow! What an amazing review and what a way to describe @AliceLittle @TimeToBranchOut. I have known Alice since she started @ the ranch. She truly cares about those who choose to see her & put a 110% into every encounter! But it is the Little things she does, the hugs, the constant communication. She is an empath, healer, teacher, therapist, sex worker. For her it is not just about the physical act of having sex but everything that goes into an intimate encounter both bad & outside of the bedroom.
    @AliceLittle is an angel from above a true friend and very genuine

13. Thank you so much Grizzly! I always put 110% in my encounters and I am so happy that you all realize it! You make me so happy with your kind words! I really love to give it all to the people who come and see me!
    [​IMG]

14. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

We feel your love and give it all back to you, little girl! You deserve it all!

15. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    [​IMG]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Thank you so much! Let's make some memories together!
    [​IMG]

18. I really do love reading my reviews they bring back such good memories! Let's make some memories together!
    [​IMG]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews too!!! Book you party with @AliceLittle today!!!! She is amazing!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Bring out your camera and lets take some pictures they will keep our memories even more fresh! Let's make some memories soon!
    [​IMG]

21. It is so refreshing to be with a mature girl! Fun at heart but you can discuss anything with her!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party @AliceLittle today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Time To Branch Out, we will be together again in a little over a month! I am so excited!
    [​IMG]

TimeToBranchOut likes this.
  24. If the holidays get too rough, remember I am here and would love to spend time with you!
    [​IMG]

25. Pretty much all I'm thinking about at this point [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  26. So am I! It will be an amazing time together! I can't wait to read that review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    130636-790cbf665c0f81d05a6b7e56f779de50.jpg

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Plan your "Holiday Retreat" with @AliceLittle today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

What a great review, you call it right she has beauty, brains and so much empathy!

29. Thank you so much Jackson! If you need a life saver, let it be me!
    [​IMG]

30. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Let's plan some fun together! 2019 will be a wonderful year!
    [​IMG]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading you awesome review!!! Have a "Merry Christmas" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Timetobranchout, I can't wait to see you again! Our encounters will get even better and better with each one!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

33. So I could write another review, but it would look identical to the previous one. Instead, I'll let, well, Alice here, do it for me...

Attached Files:

AliceLittle likes this.
  34. Seriously, though, I think the nicest thing I can say about her, as it relates to me, is how remarkably at ease I am with her. For various reasons, most of them centered around trust issues, I don't have a lot of close friends. But Alice not only makes it possible to be intimate, in all senses of the word, she practically compels me to do so. Nobody else can say that.

And I kinda like it that way.

AliceLittle likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me