Alice Little and Adventures in Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DXanatos, Sep 12, 2017.

1. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Alice made me panic telling me there was a change of plans last week. No need to panic though Alice was just letting me know she had been moved to Moonlight Bunny Ranch that day! Way to go dear. My first time at the brothels I avoided Bunny Ranch cause it intimidated me but if Alice was there I could handle it. Also way to go Alice you already seem to be settling into Bunny Ranch plus it made some parts of the plan easier.

Next day I get out there and go to Bunny Ranch which just seems weird but as soon as I see Alice bounding over to greet me it felt familiar to me. We sat at the bar first so I could get over my long drive and Alice goes to “freshen up” and I wasn’t paying attention or something cause suddenly her hands were over my eyes and she told me to keep my eyes closed and when I could open them there was a lemon square with a candle in it and Alice sang happy birthday. I had complained that my work schedule doesn’t have me in California near my birthday so we wouldn’t get to celebrate it (October 24) but Alice decided that she’d get my favorite dessert and we’d just do a little pre-celebration. It wasn’t much but it was sweet of her to think of me.

The party itself was amazing as always. Alice had a whole new big room to explore and I’m the adventurous type. I have to say inside Bunny Ranch isn’t as scary as I thought it would be different feel from Sagebrush but still nice. I finally worked up the nerve to let Alice tie my hands to the headboard I know that’s nothing to kinky folk but it’s a step for me. It was interesting and a bit unnerving but not bad at all. Alice first just played with my chest and kissed me to relax me before making her way further down. Without going into details I will say that yet again Alice just floored me with how amazing our time was together.

After that was done we had some food ordered in and just caught up. Then what was making me nervous finally happened but that party will get its own review.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. Too much fun! I'm so glad you made the leap with me and got to enjoy my new suite here at bunny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

DXanatos you always have great adventures with Alice and I'm glad you made it over to the Moonlite.
    No matter where Alice goes she always brings great and magical times with her.

4. We always have a great time and as long as things go steady next time will be a real adventure!

5. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I'm glad I made it to Moonlight too I was nervous about it but anywhere Alice goes is Wonderland.

6. That's sweet Xanatos. Thank you <3

DXanatos likes this.
  7. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Its true the visits are more about seeing friends then where they are

8. Thank you, that's very true and wise, what matters is the friends not the settings.

9. It is sweet that Ms. Little celebrated your birthday regardless. Maybe closer to next summer I will ask for an early birthday party with her.

10. Just remind me closer to your summer visit and I'll see what I can do ;-)

11. It was a delight to have one of my first parties at Bunny Ranch be with you my friend.

12. Ms Alice seems to be a very considerate woman. I hope I get to see more of that in the future.

13. I hope I get to see more of you in the future Hakeem. It's been too long.

14. I still remember your cute smile I started singing. It's a day early, but Happy Birthday!

15. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Home is where the heart is and Wonderland is where Alice is

16. Anytime away from you Alice is too long.

17. Oh my gods, the both of you are just too sweet and charming, thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. You know I got to celebrate your birthday early, maybe your March visit we can celebrate mine early

19. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

20. Ha, you made it abundantly clear that black is your favorite color on me and I aim to please.

21. I don't think he is the only one who likes a black dress on your pretty little frame :)

22. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Alice always knows how to look so elegant in anything she wears.

23. Love seeing you there Alice Little!

24. Great reivew of the amazing Alice Little

25. Damn some amazingly sexy woman here.

26. Yes the bunnyranch does have some amazing women. And the other ranches too! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

ROADRUNNER J and bill101 like this.
  27. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Always a great review of one sexy Little lady ;)