Alice and Roxanne - Up my alley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DXanatos, Mar 7, 2017.

1. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I promised Alice I would write her a review before and always forgot so I’m writing this one while I wait for my plane so I don’t forget and don’t get glared at by her.

I was supposed to come right out Friday night after work but things ran late so I wouldn’t arrive until after Alice was supposed to leave. Since I was just hoping to drop in and didn’t have anything set I told Alice I couldn’t make it. She suggested we do a late breakfast instead since we were going to spend most of the day together anyways and obviously that sounded too good to resist.

I dropped by Sagebrush in the morning I probably didn’t get enough sleep but I figured Alice and I would keep each other mutually caffeinated. As soon as Alice saw me she came right over with that bewitching grin and gave me a huge hug. She looked amazing she was in a black dress with small flowers on it she wore it just for me because I had made it really clear that black is my favorite color on her. After a brief catch up we headed off did the requisite administrative discussions and were off for breakfast. Alice took me to a bakery (I think it was just called La Bakery) she knows the best places. I had croissants and a cake pop and I found out how much Alice loves cannoli which I’ll have to remember and we just spent a lot of time chatting about what’s been going on in our lives and in the world.

After breakfast we went back to Sagebrush and I got to see Alice’s new room and it’s just beautiful and spacious. We had our fun and I admit despite trying to talk myself up to it more we didn’t do anything kinky really but it was great anyways. After more hanging out in her room and watching a movie Alice texted Roxanne to come over as we worked out a two girl party earlier. Between the boards and twitter I felt like I knew Roxanne a fair bit and she made it super easy to feel comfortable with her. It wasn’t long into a get-to-know-you chat that Alice started kissing Roxanne’s neck and not too long until I couldn’t resist joining in. Well I wasn’t sure if I could handle two girls but between having an earlier party and both girls being very good at what they do I think I held my own. I must say Alice’s bed is so comfy and huge it’s perfect for more than one girl.

Initially that was all the time I had planned on spending with Roxanne but after that party I could see why Alice and JAG and others are hooked on her. So we made our arrangements to include her in the rest of the date. I took the girls out bowling. My dad owns a bowling alley and I grew up playing so when Alice said she liked bowling I knew I wanted to take her. I’m a great bowler and a bit competitive so the girls took it upon themselves to level the playing field. I couldn’t imagine two more lovely distractions lol Also bowling when *ahem* excited is surprisingly tricky.

After I won a couple of games we grabbed some groceries and headed back to my room for dinner. Kind of limited with supplies and equipment but managed an alright meal. Then we crashed on the bed for cuddles and a movie. I’ve never been a middle spoon before that was interesting! I had hoped for a round three but between still being on Jersey time and not getting enough sleep I didn’t think it was in the cards but before I called it a night the cuddling took a fun turn and we were off again. After that we called it a night and I returned my ladies to the ranches.

I’ve always loved my time with Alice and I have to say now that I really get the Roxanne crush and they’re far more fun together in person than they seem online. Any guy is lucky to party with either of them but if you can manage to get them both do it.

2. It was so much fun getting to beat you in bowling, even if we did have to distract you to get ahead. ;)

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

That was a great review DXanatos!!! (Love the name btw).
    I have been lucky enough to had the company of Alice and Roxanne separate but never together and you got the chance too. Awesome!!! This next trip I also will be experiencing the sexy duo and after reading this I know I'm in for magical time.
    Here's to more mischief and sexy times with Alice and Roxanne for you in future trips!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Everything with Xanatos is awesome lol

6. I was telling Roxanne we should go bowling more often so we can actually compete without using our "feminine wiles" to beat you.

7. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

lol You ladies need a lot of practice for that maybe next time I'm out I'll spend more time coaching you.

8. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Wait, you ladies like to bowl? I didn't expect that, but now I think I need to work that into a date.

9. lol Sounds like these should be a theme date we offer, Bowling Babes.

10. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Bowling Babes: Get your mind in the gutter.

11. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

bowling with babes sounds like this could turn into some sort of promotional deal with Gold Dust West (hint hint)

12. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

13. This is a great review of two of my favorite ladies!

14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

15. Aww thanks Harley.

I'm happy to say that I'll be seeing Xanatos this weekend. Hope you have safe travels!

16. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Glad you both shared a special experience together! xoxo

17. Glad you had a great time together. I really enjoyed reading this.

18. What a party this sounds like.

19. Hopefully we can have an encounter together sometime soon!

20. I can't believe Xanatos is already heading home. I can't wait to see what he writes about this trip.

21. I was very happy with his two reviews from this weekend.

22. Amber Adams
    Chat with Me

Amber Adams Adventurista, Luxury Companion.

Wow, this sounds like a full day in heaven and back! Alice is a Bombshell and knock me out with Rockin hot Roxanne. I could not even begin to imagine how amazing this was. Cheers to another adventure with the two of them when you are back next!

23. Thanks! It was an amazing day, Xanatos is a wonderful guy. Hopefully I get a chance to introduce you on his next visit.

24. Thanks for sharing this. I had a bit of a limited idea about what happened at the brothels and this helped me see more of the options.

25. Glad to hear the review helped. Xanatos always has such fun parties.