Alice and Charlie, Awesome Threesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Duck11, Jul 16, 2017.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Sound like a great party! She is a sexual goddess guys!

3. That is the best thing about the reviews, the memories come flooding back!
    [​IMG]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Duck11, Charlie isn't here anymore, but there are a lot of beautiful ladies we can bring into our fun!
    BR-Slumber-Party-2019-14s.jpg

6. There are so many different beautiful ladies at the BR and the other brothels! It will be hard to choose but as long as Alice it there I am good!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. A threesome with Alice Little would be awesome. Alice, me and another hot girl would be priceless!

9. Since Charlie is no longer with us here, we can pick out whoever is available from any of the Ranches!
    Alice-Pool-3s.jpg

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review and I love your adorable photo together!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thank you Cumisha! Remember 10% more time added to our next encounter if you write a review! Let's party soon.....

www.thealicelittle.com

[​IMG]

12. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Awesome review and damn girl that is one hot picture!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @AliceLittle and your welcome!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

You are so right Duck11, Alice can always bring out the best in everyone!

15. I believe in giving the best of myself and I alway will bring out the best in you!
    [​IMG]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. If you would like to have a fantastic time like Duck11 had, PM or email me today! Let's start planning our fun!
    [​IMG]

18. Alice Little is your ultimate dream girl! She will give you a great 2 girl party, whatever you desire! You can't ask for anything better!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Thank you so much HiggsRig! I love a 2girl party, we all 3 will have a sexy fun time!
    [​IMG]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. A 2 girl party is always fun, is this on your wish list? Let me know and I will put together a fun exciting party!
    Ava-Alice-5-28-2018-26s.jpg

23. That is the 2 girl I want, Alice you and Ava! Hot picture!

24. James, Ava and I will be waiting for you! We will make it a special erotic party!
    IMG_3406.PNG

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

26. Would you like a 2 or 3 girl party....I have the perfect ladies for us!
    Alice-Pool-10s.jpg

27. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Any time you can party with Alice, alone or with another lady...it is so the best party ever!

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @AliceLittle and you are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Thank you all! I love my reviews, when I read them I remember all the fun we had!
    [​IMG]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

31. This was an awesome party! Would you like to party? PM or email me today and we will plan our own intimate party!
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-56s.jpg Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-43s.jpg

32. Duck11, I are so ready to have another encounter! Let me know who you would like us to play with this time!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-20s.jpg

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. love the review. amazing[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]