Alice and Charlie, Awesome Threesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Duck11, Jul 16, 2017.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

What a great threesome! Book this beauty today and let her pick your second lady, I always do!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your 2 Girl Party with @AliceLittle and @CharlieDaze today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. We will have a hot sexy time in a 2 girl party!
    [​IMG]

5. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Oh yeah! A hot 2 girl party with Alice Little! Book this today!

6. What is your fantasy? Let me make your dreams come true!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-37s.jpg

7. A threesome that includes Alice Little is an amazing thing!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous party with @AliceLittle and @CharlieDaze with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I can't wait to see you again Duck11! PM or email me today for your own encounter!
    [​IMG]

10. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and remember I give my clients a 10% off their next visit if you write me a review! I look forward to seeing you in 2019! Remember I book up to a year in advance. I ask when we book to put a deposit down, 10% of what you are comfortable spending! I look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]
    Alice-2-6-Black-Lingerie-18s.jpg Alice-2-6-Black-Lingerie-23s.jpg

11. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Great review! Thank you for sharing. :)

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  12. Thank you so much Natasha Star, it was a fantastic party!
    IMG_2926.PNG

13. Email me today and let's start planning our sexy outstanding experience! [email protected]
    [​IMG]

14. Let's make a summer our time! It will be warm outside and hot in my suite! Want to do an outdate to your hotel? Go to Lake Tahoe, Virginia City? Let's start our plans! Email me today!
    [​IMG]

15. We need to make he summer of 2019 the summer of love! Email me today and let's plan our trip!
    [​IMG]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle and @CharlieDaze today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. It was such a wonderful party Duck11! It is amazing to read the reviews, they always make me smile and want to party more!
    [​IMG]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I am so ready to celebrate again with you Duck11! Let me know what is new in your life!
    [​IMG]

20. Anytime you can be lucky enough to see Alice is priceless and when she brings in one of her friends it is even better.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

22. Duck11 this was one fun 2 girl party ...wonderful memories!
    [​IMG]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Duck11, it was an awesome encounter! Who would you like to party with next? Let me know...
    Alice-Pool-28s.jpg

26. Wonderful review of a great encounter, would you like to experience one for yourself? Email me today[email protected]
    [​IMG]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Is one on your fantasies a threesome, be like Duck and let's plan our fun!
    [​IMG]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. This was such a fun encounter! I love ready the review!
    [​IMG]

31. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I was thinking about a cross house two girl party! This sounds like a lot of fun!

32. That is one of the fun things about a two girl party, we can cross house party!
    [​IMG]

33. I like the idea of a cross house party with you Alice, a two girl party would be great!

34. Such a fun two girl party! Would you like to have one for yourself?
    IMG_3406.PNG

35. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Damn that picture is hot Alice, I would love to watch you and a beauty like that together!