Alice and Charlie, Awesome Threesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Duck11, Jul 16, 2017.

1. I always like celebrating the little victories in life and I need a victory celebration with Alice Little. I trade a few messages with Alice and soon enough I find myself at the Kit Kat Ranch parlor. Alice works at the Sagebrush Ranch, but she wants to party in a new location with another lady. At my side is the 4’8” redhead courtesan of the year. She’s looking amazing in a simple dress and cute sandals. She looks so enticing with this girl next door look. We’re waiting for Alice’s choice to join us in a wild romp at the Kit Kat. In a short time, a lovely brunette comes out and introduces herself to me. Charlie Daze. Charlie is also another petite lady, very attractive and she seems like a ton of fun. Charlie gives Alice and me a tour of the Kit Kat Ranch. They spared no expenses on renovating this place. All the features in this place are top notch. I definitely need a party in this place with these 2 lovely ladies. Negotiations are quick and simple. I get the price I want as well as the time I ask for. Lucky lucky me though! After the payment is taken care of, Alice and Charlie surprise me with a special. It turns out they’re running a special this month and I’ll be getting additional time for the already agreed upon price. The tension in the Kit Kat Ranch suite has been built up with all the talk and flirting with each other up until this point. It’s party time and these ladies want to go at it! Alice gets the party going by removing her sandals, Charlie and I follow be removing our shoes too. Apparently I’m moving too slow for them. They pull me out of the chair and let their hands wander all over me. Alice’s dress has ‘accidentally’ fallen off of her and she’s all over me with that outrageously fit body. Charlie’s dress seems to have disappeared as well and what a body she has! They want skin on skin contact and they want it immediately! They both grab a hold of my shirt and the sound of cloth ripping along with buttons flying to the ground is such a huge turn on! As great as their soft skin feels on my body, those lovely lips planting kisses all over me has really got the adrenaline flowing. My hands are uncontrollably caressing these beauties. I need to get out of my pants, but I can’t seem to take my hands off of these two. Thank goodness Alice and Charlie can sense my dilemma, because Alice has undone my belt and Charlie is unbuttoning my pants. The teamwork continues as they remove the last bit of clothing off of me. It’s quite noticeable that all their work up to this point has gotten me up for the occasion. Naked on naked on naked, can’t go wrong with that combination. Alice always knows how to go crazy on me with kisses and nibbles, but Charlie has the softest lips I’ve ever felt. I’m floating on cloud 9 with these petite beauties as they continue to bring the pleasure on. Next thing I know, they’ve literally lifted me off of my feet carried me over to the bed. I’m so impressed with the way they make me feel so desirable. First they rip my clothes off, now they get me on that bed! Alice says, “You’re in trouble now. We’re gonna make you go crazy and you better be ready!” There’s no way I could ever by ready for that oral treat that happened. Sometimes Alice is giving me a go, sometimes Charlie is having her way with me, then both of them would sandwich me between their lips and glide up and down me in a slow and heavenly pace. Have you ever had two luscious ladies working you over and then one of them looks at you and winks? I have and let me tell you, it’s pretty friggin’ hot to be shared by two ladies at the same time. I also love the way Alice and Charlie take a break from me and then make out with each other for a bit, before turning their attention back to me.
    They’re way too good at turning me on, I need to change it up or this party will end too early. Maybe a little one on one will slow up my excitement. Alice is closest to me, so we slide off the bed. Alice knows what’s happening and tells Charlie to watch. Alice certainly has my number as we show off for Charlie with a crazy position straight out of the movies. Alice has a tight grip on me and is slobbering all over me. Soon enough my knees buckle from Alice’s ecstasy and I have to get back on that bed. Alice triumphantly knows she’s gotten the best of me again and says that I have to give Charlie some attention now while she watches. If you’ve partied with Alice before, then you know you do as she says. Have some one on one time with Charlie while Alice watches?? Sure! No need to twist my arm, Charlie Daze is another fine courtesan that I’m happy to have met. I learn pretty quick that Charlie gives a mind blowing oral session. Charlie takes good care of me in a slow and sensual manner while Alice eagerly watches from the side. My goodness Charlie brought me to the edge so many times, but was skilled enough to hold off so that I could have more of this endless party.
    The ladies have had enough of the minor league stuff and want to move on to the main event. Alice and Charlie start play fighting over who gets to be first. Eventually they decide to do a ro-sham-bo, where the winner gets to take center stage first with me. I never knew ro-sham-bo could be so erotic. With every round they play, I’m dying in anticipation to see who I get to play pelvic pinochle with first. Charlie may have beat Alice in the deciding game of ro-sham-bo, but the real winner is me. As I lay on my back, Charlie puts her hands on my chest and eases herself into position. The first wave of pleasure hits me as I enter Charlie for the very first time. Charlie takes it slow and easy on me, so that I can enjoy every single part of her body as we make that connection. Wave after wave of ecstasy hits me over and over again as Charlie continues her ride on me. While Charlie is taking care of me down low, Alice is up high distracting me so she can have some fun too. Charlie looks at Alice and says, Want some? Charlie has put me into a daze and I can’t decide whether I want more of her riding me longer or to switch off and have Alice assume the position. Alice and Charlie are true professionals and make the seamless change out so that it gives me time to catch my breath and prepare for the next level of fun. A very familiar body is on me now and Alice wastes no time reintroducing herself to me. The dynamic redhead may have put her hair in pigtails for a new naughty and sexy look, but the way she rides me is so uniquely Alice! There’s something about the way that Alice bounces on me while she whips her head back and moans that gets me every time. I turn my head away so I can try to last a bit longer. What I didn’t expect was to have Charlie right there on the other side. Charlie pours it on as she uses her lush soft lips on me again. It’s been an amazing ride, but I can’t hold on anymore. Alice promised me a celebration that I wouldn’t forget, so she begins furiously bouncing on me to really get the fireworks shooting over and over again. I lay there on the bed catching my breath with Alice on my left and Charlie on the right. They fulfilled so many fantasies and added even more than I had expected.
    The celebration is far from over. There’s nothing better than sipping on champagne in a hot tub with two unbelievably erotic ladies. Cuddle time with Alice and Charlie is a party on its own. With the bonus time they’ve given me, we enjoy a nice long champagne and cuddle session in the hot tub. They’ve been more than generous with me, so we decide it’s time to get out of the tub and get dressed. The only problem is, the hot tub doesn’t cooperate with us and the knob to the drain falls off. We can’t drain the tub and the three of us are splishing and splashing once again to try to get that knob to turn. Eventually we decide that the ladies made the whole room shake so much from their ride on the bed that they broke the tub!

I’m so glad to have met Charlie Daze, she’s an amazing girl at the Kit Kat Ranch. I’m always happy to spend time with Alice Little, who keeps getting more amazing with every visit. Alice Little and Charlie Daze an incredible duo that will go above and beyond to make you feel like a champion in the bedroom.

2. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Wow! Incredible review Duck.
    I have seen Alice which is always a awesome experience but have never experience a two girl party with her and after reading this...her and I need to have a chat about making this happen for sure! :)

HannahFoxx and tuch2881 like this.
  3. I'm so embarrassed that my dress just accidentally fell off the way it did ;-) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I'm so glad you took us up on the suggestion of Charlie, she really made for a great time.

CharlieDaze likes this.
  5. I had an absolute blast with both of you! Shirt ripping and all. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

hoosierdaddy4u and kmoney like this.

6. Haha, yes, it was so much fun. ;-)

hoosierdaddy4u and kmoney like this.
  7. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Another great party for Duck. I enjoy your reviews.

kmoney likes this.
  8. He has some of the best reviews (and the best parties)

kmoney likes this.
  9. Love rereading my duck reviews, but not nearly as much as I love partying with him.

10. Duck! You have to come out and check out my BunnyRanch room.

11. Well since you know best what I like in a party, I know we'll have a good time. Keep adding to that list, because Ophelia and Harley are great looking ladies!

12. And there are so many great looking and fun ladies to choose from. I really think you are Harley would hit it off, I can see you chatting for ages.

13. Duck and Radium are both lucky guys judging by their reviews.

14. I'm lucky to have friends like them.

15. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Charlie is on my list of ladies to check out when she's back, I'm rather intrigued by her.

16. I don't believe she's coming back anytime soon, but we can definitely talk more on other fun ladies for you to check out.

17. We had such a great time with you Duck. Maybe I should include warnings about clothing damage :p

18. I have the feeling than party with you and someone else would be awesome.

19. Thanks Hakeem. There are a lot of other awesome ladies we could always party with if you want next time.

20. jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  21. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Alice most defiantly knows how to pick a great companion for a date, that's for sure.

22. With so many great ladies the only hard part is narrowing it down.

23. It's not often I break a hottub during a party, but it's sure a sign we had a great time!

24. One hell of a review there! Good read.

25. Reading this, you can tell it was one amazing time.

hoosierdaddy4u likes this.
  26. It really was an amazing time. Duck knows how to party.

hoosierdaddy4u likes this.
  27. And he has a great companion to party with!