REVIEW Alice an aventure to remember / une aventure memorable

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bill101, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bill101
    Chat with Me

bill101 Well-Known Member

First forgive my written English as it is definitely not my first language.

To start I did not even know the existence of the brothels before mid August. As I was looking on the internet for an strip club in the Reno area for an upcoming visit to the area, I have stumble on the ranch’s web site. At that moment I began to look closely to that and check out the girls profiles, live stream and got to the message board.

Being 5’1 and wanted to meet a woman about my size so I really get stuck to about 4 or 5 profiles. I have contact Alice for information. Her enthusiasm in her answers really got to me. More I heard of her and more I wanted to meet her.

I finaly book a fantasy party with her. She was kind friendly and so attended to me. I remember this party for a very long time. She is full of energy, have the most pretty petit body and she know how to use it believe me. I really liketed to cuddle with her.

I so munch enjoy partying with her I have book her and Harley Lane for a 2 girls party the next day. But that will be the objet of an othe review.

In French now.

Avant la mi août je ne connaissais même pas l’existence des brothels en fait je recherchais un club de danseuse dans le coin de Reno pour un voyage prochain. C’est à ce moment que je suis tombé sur les site des ranchs. J’ai alors consulté les profiles des filles, regardé les live stream et j me suis connecté aux message board.

Comme je mesure 5’1 j me suis concentré sur les profiles de filles de ma grandeur et de mon genre. J’ai alors contacté 4 ou 5 filles. Lorsqu’Alice a répondu à mon message j’ai tout de suite aimé son enthousiasme. Plus je la suivait sur le message board et plus je la voyait je voulais la rencontrer.

J’ai alors planifié une petite fantasies avec elle. Lorsque je l’ai vu en personne pour la première fois j’etais Sous le charme. Son énergie, son enthousiasme et son petit Corp parfait mon séduit. Elle sait vraiment se servir de ce merveilleux petit corp. je vous laisse imaginer les détails mais je dois dire que ce sera gravé dans ma moire pour longtemps. J’ai adoré me blottir contre elle.

J’ai tellement aimé mon expérience que j’ai planifié une rencontre à 2 fille avec Alice et Harley Lake le lendemain. Mais ça ça fera partie d’une autre critique.

Thanks you Alice you really exist and i am so glad that you do. You are not a cartoon from my imagination. / merci Alice tu exite vraimen tu n’es pas une confection de mon imagination et je suis content de t’avoir rencontré.

foreverman and tuch2881 like this.
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Another great review, @bill101 :) Glad you had such a great visit!

bill101 likes this.
  3. I love the personal touch of including the review in English as well as French! I'm missing you already my dear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill101 likes this.
  4. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Alice's enthusiasm is infectious. It's wonderful you got out to meet her Bill.

5. IMG_4926.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill101 likes this.
  6. Thanks Domus. I can even get you enthusiastic sometime :p Bill was a gentleman and an utter delight to party with, I'm glad I got to meet him.

bill101 likes this.
  7. I'm so glad you stumbled onto the ranches online, so that we'd end up meeting.

bill101 likes this.
  8. I was really drawn in by Alice's enthusiasm too. She was so willing to engage my roleplay it was wonderful.

9. I'm go glad we go to have the chance, it was so much fun to play out in the shower.

10. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Your English is a lot better than my French, so no need to apologize Bill. Alice really is full of energy isn't she? I'd get more paintings done if I had half her energy and enthusiasm lol

bill101 likes this.
  11. Great review, impressed you wrote it out in French too. But I believe that's your first language?

12. bill101
    Chat with Me

Yes it is and if it could help others French speaking person to better know what kind of experience is available at the ranches I would be happy.

13. It's actually really helpful, I just wish we had more reviews in other languages.

Broadhildt and bill101 like this.
  14. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

I bet it helps, I know we get a lot of first time to America visitors down in the Bay Area. Which isn't that fair away to go see you Alice ;)

15. We get a lot of international visitors coming through our area too, not to mention who many Americans speak other languages and English might not be their first language. It would be fun reading reviews in more languages.

16. Makes me regret not taking French when I was younger now Hahaha

17. I like you just the way you are Charle [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Many of us like you the way you are Miss Little.

19. So long as I have coffee that is <3

20. I'd love to bring you some Starbucks next time I come to see you Alice.

Maria Sophia Ferrari likes this.
  21. Awesome review! Thanks for catering to our bilingual friends!

Maria Sophia Ferrari and bill101 like this.
  22. I do love reading this review in another language :)

23. bill101
    Chat with Me

I loved writing it in both languages. But it was even more fun when I have live it :)

Maria Sophia Ferrari likes this.
  24. tient don une critique en Français je n'aurai pas cru voir ca ici dans ce message board, il faudrait peut-être en voir plus ca fait different, je vois que toi aussi t'est tombe par hasard sur les sites des ranchs, je devine que tu doit être franco-canadien et ton anglais n'a rien a envier au autres tu est un des rares envoyé special du canada dans pas très longtemps ca va être a mon tour.

25. bill101
    Chat with Me

Oui effectivement, born and raise à Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec

Broadhildt likes this.
  26. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Never thought of that, Alice! What a way that would be to reach out to more people...have Bunny "go global!"

27. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

That is one very impressive review!

28. Great review there of one of the ranches best ladies ever!

29. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Alice is a beautiful lady and great review!