REVIEW Alexandria Moon - St Patty's week fun GFE at Kit Kat Ranch (round 1)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Alexandria Moon (2nd party - 3/16/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

Since thirteen inches of snow dumped on Carson City, I did not go to Tahoe to ski but was hoping the roads would be clear enough for me to see Alexandria. My first task was shoveling my car out of the snow. Not only did the hotel maintenance crew plow snow all around my car, my hood, windshield and car roof had a foot of snow on top. Once on the road, it was clear and safe enough to drive but I would have no idea if conditions would change since it was still snowing. After arriving at Kit Kat Ranch, I double buzzed and got through the gate and door. I was greeted by Rhonda (door lady/bartender), and let her know I was there for Alexandria. Alexandria was already in the sitting area so she walked directly to me and gave me a nice hug. She was stunning and gorgeous. Alexandria was wearing a sexy dress that showed off her awesome legs. We sat at the bar and I got us some drinks. We had great conversation and caught up on what she did over vacation, billiards, and about all of the snow. During our conversation she provided some great public displays of affection (PDA). Later on she asked me if I’d like to go to her room and I said yes. Once we got to her room, we carried on with more conversation on other topics. Since she just arrived in the last couple days for this tour she also showed me what she was working on to decorate her room. We also discussed what kind of party. Negotiations were super fast since we partied before. She then went to complete the business end with the cashier while she let me get comfortable in her room. Once Alexandria returned we started our party.

My party with Alexandria was outstanding - passionate, sensual, affectionate and fun!

After our party I took a quick shower and got changed. We then had further conversation on ideas for future parties. After we both left her room I got another nice hug and left Kit Kat Ranch.

@Alexandria Moon

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/st-pattys-week-gfe-trip-report.52480/

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Nice review. Alexandria must be a special lady. One thing to repeat but seem like you was determined to get there and was well rewarded with a great time.

Adventure Guy likes this.
  4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Thanks @galoverboy. Yes, @Alexandria Moon is a special lady and definitely had a great time with her! :)

AlexandriaMoon likes this.
  5. Reminiscing these amazing parties. Thank You again ❤❤❤❤

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexandriaMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]