REVIEW Alexandria Moon is just irresistible to me

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by squeak209, May 17, 2018.

1. May 12th. @Alexandria Moon and I went to Cafe at Adele's in Carson City for Saturday night dinner. Alexandria was as beautiful as always in a sexy little white dress...and I do mean little. She is always so elegant wherever we go on outdates and I feel like I am the envy of every man there. And I should be. She is gorgeous! Our dinner dates are always amazing. We always have so much to talk about. She is intelligent, has had a lot of experiences, and I just love her company.

We returned to the ranch, and with all of the parties we have had we never partied in her actual room before. Always in the VIP room, the bungalow, or a hotel. So for the first time we partied in Alexandria's room. This was a new room since the last time I had seen her, and it was laid out a bit differently than her old room. Let's just say we took advantage of all the available furniture :) Every party with her is amazing and unforgettable. This time was no less. We enjoyed ourselves so much we extended to an overnight. As I tell her every time, she is just irresistible to me.

It's not just the beauty on the outside, or skill in the bedroom--although both of those are significant--that keeps me coming back to her again and again. It's the total woman. I'm just crazy about her. Or maybe I am just crazy. But I know crazy is in there somewhere. And I know I will see Alexandria again until they commit me and lock me up. I keep seeing the same car pass by my window, but I'm not paranoid.

AlexandriaMoon likes this.

2. ❤❤❤❤ Such a sweet amazing rewiew and wonderful memory!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexandriaMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexandriaMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]