REVIEW Alexandria Moon - excellent winter fun GFE at Kit Kat Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Alexandria Moon (1st party - 2/23/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

After skiing for the day I cleaned up and drove to the Kit Kat Ranch. Once I got to the Kit Kat Ranch I double buzzed and let the door lady know I was there to meet Alexandria. Alexandria came out pretty quick and wow she was absolutely gorgeous. I thought her pictures including one she sent me of her head shot looked great but she looks even more amazing in person.

I had noticed Alexandria during a previous trip (her first tour) but the timing was not right for me to meet her. So I had exchanged messages with her on the board and via Twitter. It happened to work out that now on her 3rd tour Alexandria was going to be available when I was around.

We sat down in the sitting area next to the bar and got to know each other. Alexandria shared with me her interests and goals. She also shared her experiences in living in Alaska. After some good conversation she asked if I was interested in going back to her room. Since it seemed like we had some connection/chemistry I said sure. We then went to her room and discussed what we would like to do. After determining we had similar party interests we then had a quick negotiation and then Alexandria went to take care of the business end while she left me to get comfortable in her room. Alexandria’s room was comfortable and warm which made a big difference during this trip it was really cold outside. After she returned we started our party.

My party with Alexandria was excellent – very sensual, passionate and fun! She was also a great cuddler!

After our party I took a quick shower. After my shower I was surprised that Alexandria had neatly laid out on the bed my clothes. First time I've seen that and a very nice touch. Once dressed we then went to the bar area. After I ordered a couple drinks we then had some further good conversation on interests/hobbies and life at Kit Kat Ranch. Alexandria was definitely a fascinating person to get to know. During our conversation she provided some great PDA (public displays of affection). Prior to our party I thought we had some connection/chemistry but determined from the whole experience including our party and post party time together we had good connection/chemistry so this was someone I definitely wanted to spend more time with. We also figured out she was going to be around during my next trip so we went to the cashier to finalize our appointment. After a nice hug and kiss I left Kit Kat.

@Alexandria Moon

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/winter-fun-gfe-trip-report.51775/

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-2-26_18-52-53.jpeg

3. Thank You for the lovely review, I look forward to our next meeting!

Adventure Guy likes this.
  4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

Alexandria Moon likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She has a fabulous personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Alexandria is such a babe! I would love to do a 2-Girl with her someday :rolleyes:

7. I am game girl![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

My pleasure @Alexandria Moon! Looking forward to seeing you soon! :)

By the way, your new website looks great. Thank you for posting my review on your new website.

9. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

great review with an amazing lady!

10. Thank You, and you're welcome! And I am looking forward to it as well.

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

12. Awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

14. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for liking my review. I actually did have another party with @Alexandria Moon today. I agree that she has a fabulous personality! :)

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!! You're welcome!!! I would take Alexandria shopping and take her places to receive awesome deals!!! I was her "Big Sister"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. You’re a sweetheart Cumisha. Love shopping with you

17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

18. Thank you Bryce! You’re a beautiful sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️

BryceStevens likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You're awesome and I love shopping with you too!!! I can't wait for our next shopping adventure together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

You're so very welcome sexy @Alexandria Moon !!!