REVIEW Alexandria Moon - 21 Hours of Bliss

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by squeak209, Mar 22, 2018.

1. After my first party with Alexandria I couldn't wait to get back to see her again.

I had stayed in touch with her through emails, and bounced an idea for an afternoon outdate and scheduled it less than two weeks after that first party.

I arrived the evening before. But I couldn't stand the thought of being that close to Alexandria and not seeing her. So through email and calling the ranch I got in touch with her to see if she was available that night. And to my happy delight, she was! Although it hadn't been long since we were last together, seeing her again was a feast for my eyes. She was wearing a very little black dress and a beautiful smile. She is just a stunning woman from head to toe and everything in between.

Our party was just as fun and exciting and pleasurable as the first. Even better because we were now developing a familiarity with each other and becoming more comfortable together. Being with her makes me want to please her as much as being pleased. And that sensual cuddling at the end is just icing on the cake.

The next day was our outdate. When we arranged it I told her I was going to take her on a glider ride over the mountains overlooking Lake Tahoe. Up until a couple of hours before we left, the poor thing thought I meant hang glider and thought I was nuts given that it had been snowing hard up until the day we went. But without expressing any concern to me she stuck to it and was going to go through with it thinking I meant to freeze her ass off before I told her I meant aircraft glider where she'd be inside, not exposed like with a hang glider.

On the way out we got a quick lunch in Carson City and continued to get to know each other better. She is a fascinating woman with many interests and experiences. There are many facets to her and I have a lot more to learn about her.

We drove down to the airport in Minden where we boarded the glider. It's a rare glider that can carry two passengers plus the pilot. So the two of us squished in side-by-side. Thankfully Alexandria is such a petite girl it wasn't too cramped, but it certainly was a tight fit. The weather was beautiful, the sky was near cloudless and we spent 45 minutes soaring through the air over the mountains near Genoa and David Walley's resort. We climbed to 10,000 ft and floated down from there. I thought soaring among the clouds would be familiar to an angel like Alexandria.

When we got back to the ranch we had our second party of this trip, third in total. And each one is fantastic. We pre-planned it, but she did something for me that I have fantasized about for years but never did and wouldn't do with just anyone. Thank you Alexandria for making one of my kinkiest dreams come true. I think you and I have a lot more kinks to explore together. Also, Alexandria is the greatest little cuddler. I have to say being intertwined with her and holding her tight against me fires my heart as much as the rest of the party fires other parts of me. You are nothing short of amazing Alexandria.

After six blissful hours with my girl, we decided to extend the party into a overnight. I had mentioned interest in that before and while that wasn't my original plan for today, she is that irresistible to me. At her suggestion we were going to carry our party over to David Walley's resort and hot springs. She went off to make those arrangements while I changed my flight and postponed appointments I had for the next day. Alexandria picked up the tab for the room, dinner, and the springs passes. She packed a little bag and we drove off back down to Minden again.

By the time we got there, poor Alexandria was starved but the resort restaurant was closed. The front desk recommended a restaurant called CV Steak in Carson Valley Inn and OMG that was fantastic! Highly recommend! It was the most incredible meal I've had in a long time. And I have to say, the chocolate mousse was extra special. But sharing it all with Alexandria at my side was best part of it all. The waiter asked if this was a special occasion, and I wasn't playing when I told him just being with her was special occasion enough.

We went back to our room, both a little wiped out from a long day. We rested for a bit in that now classic "Alexandria cuddle" that I love so much. After that...well...we were rested so you figure it out.

The next morning we hit the hot springs. Alexandria came out of the changing room and took off her towel to reveal this sexy little bikini. The reason why unicorns don't exist is because God had to save up all that beautiful to make Alexandria. Had to be said.

After that it was time to head back up to Mound House because our time was coming up. The time at David Walley's went surprisingly well for something that we threw together literally last minute. We got back to the ranch where I dropped Alexandria off. We hugged, we kissed, we said our goodbyes. I had been with her for 21 hours plus the previous night and I loved every minute of it. It still isn't enough. I can't wait to spend time with her again. And I don't intend to wait very long.

Thank you Alexandria. You are an incredible woman. You give me more than you realize. And I am grateful for everything that you do.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. An excellent review of your visits with the beautiful Alexandria, @squeak209! :)

Alexandria Moon likes this.
  3. Thank you sweetheart! I'm blushing! What an amazing time we had!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Alexandria Moon likes this.
  5. Thank you Cumisha! You’re a sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️❤️

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!! You're awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexandriaMoon likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review and I agree @Alexandria Moon is a "Special Angel" with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I love these reviews... Bring back so many memories and I'm looking forward to making more!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexandriaMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AlexandriaMoon fufill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Thank you Cumisha❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @AlexandriaMoon and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AlexandriaMoon for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AlexandriaMoon for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexandriaMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]