REVIEW Alex More and Bobbi Besos party#2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by carlitoalex, Aug 25, 2019.

1. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

After my time was up I decided to spend more time with @Bobbi Besos and @AlexMore. I had so much fun with them that I am thinking of doing a three girl hot tub party in the future. I am also thinking of doing more two girl parties with Bobbi and Alex. After the party was over I went to Alex's room and took a shower with her. It was one of the best showers I have taken in my life. This was my 5th two girl party at the ranch. All my two girl parties have been with Bobbi. Unfortunately it was late and it was time for me to go. I will be back in October. I had so much fun in this trip. Can't wait to be back at the ranches.

aztecwarrior2881 and AlexMore like this.
  2. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

AlexMore Well-Known Member

Thanks for the lovely review! I had so much fun and I look forward to our next party!

Xoxo

carlitoalex likes this.
  3. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I miss you Alex. I will never forget this day.

AlexMore likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @Bobbi Besos and @AlexMore fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  5. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

This was my best bunny ranch two girl party of the year and decade Cumisha.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @carlitoalex for sharing your thoughts and I agree @Bobbi Besos and @AlexMore are awesome together!!! I love @Bobbi Besos personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book you 2 Girl Party with @AlexMore and @Bobbi Besos today!!! They are so sexy and a lot of fun together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]