Aisha Shah: A very pleasing start to my birthday week

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ColinSTL, Sep 18, 2017.

1. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

When you visit any of Dennis' Ranches, there's always the chance you might end up having a impromptu party with any of the ladies there. Such was the case with me during my recent birthday week visit.

And such was the case with me and Aisha Shah, one of the newer Lovers at Love Ranch North. We had met on the first day of my visit, and we got along really well. On the next night, Brent and I stopped by LRN again to hang out, and Aisha was there. We started chatting again, and she suggested that we go to the back and might get to know each other a little better.

Which we did. The negotiations went pretty smoothly, and before long we went to book the party, she got her kit, and went back to her room and got started.

While I won't go into details, as is my custom, I can say that Aisha is a very warm and very sexual woman who loves to please her partner, which I love to do as well. And the biggest highlight of our party: She helped me reach a level that I had rarely known, if ever. It was a very incredible experience, no question about it.

By the time our party had ended, I felt very relaxed and comfortable, and felt capable of anything; that's how good I felt. And Aisha played such a key role in it. She's a very beautiful and bright woman of Pakistani decent, and she's already made a great impact as a Lover. I would recommend Aisha to anyone, and I know that you'll have a great party with her.

Thanks very much for everything Aisha! Here's hoping that you continue to enjoy success at LRN!

2. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Bumping this up so everyone can have the opportunity to read my review of Aisha. Thanks!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review... and excellent taste in women!!;)

Perseus and ColinSTL like this.
  4. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Thanks bunches again Al! It was a great party, no doubt about it!

5. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

6. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL likes this.
  7. This sounds like an extremely fun Birthday!

ColinSTL likes this.
  8. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

Yeah, when us old guys have a birthday coming up, its meh and *sigh*. However, if we start celebrating birthdays this way, its "Bring them on!" Maybe, @ColinSTL , we should start to celebrate half birthdays, quarter birthdays, ... or, even somebody else's birthday.

ColinSTL likes this.
  9. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

One of the better ideas I've heard, Perseus. Sure--why the heck not? *lol*

Perseus likes this.
  10. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

It is so great to hear how happy the ladies here at the ranches make people feel. Great job Aisha!

ColinSTL likes this.
  11. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

12. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sounds fun!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

ColinSTL likes this.
  14. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

15. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  16. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  17. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing a wonderful experience shared! xoxo

ColinSTL likes this.
  18. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  19. Glad my fellow lover could accommodate you!!
    Great review!:)

ColinSTL likes this.
  20. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing wonderful memories! xoxo

ColinSTL likes this.
  21. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  22. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  23. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  25. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL likes this.
  26. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

A party with Aisha sounds like a Happy Birthday for sure, Colin:) May you have many more like that to come[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  27. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

28. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Wanted to rebump this up in honor of the first anniversary of my party with Aisha. I still have some wonderful and beautiful memories of the party, and I know it's something I'll hold deep in my heart for the rest of my life.

Thanks once again for everything, Aisha! Hope you're well as always and missing you and everyone bunches! :)

*big hugs xoxoxoxoxoxoxo*

Perseus likes this.